• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Anyone use livquik's QuikWallet FASTag ? QuikWallet FASTag link with RuPay card

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
Anyone use livquik's QuikWallet FASTag ? QuikWallet FASTag link with RuPay card:

Apply link:

Presenting QuikWallet FASTag, India’s first Multi-Purpose FASTag.

Powered by LivQuik, QuikWallet is India’s first non-banking PPI to get a FASTag issuer license from NETC. The FASTag wallet is linked to a RuPay-powered prepaid card.

How does QuikWallet work?​

QuikWallet FASTag card works just like a FASTag account but with a lot more benefits. Fleet owners get free RuPay virtual cards and a physical card for a nominal fee. This single wallet (FASTag + RuPay Card) can be used for transactions across tolls and any card-accepting system i.e., e-commerce, POS, and ATM.

LQ-Blog-Creatives-Resizee-for-Blog-Page-03-1024x512.jpg

You can recharge your livquik's QuikWallet FASTag through any BBPS apps and Park+ app.

livqwik.jpg

pinki

TF Ace
Wait 24 to 48 hrs txn will fail eventually and you will get refund in your wallet if not then call livquik customer care

+1

same issue, you can check in transaction history, it will show the transaction as pending

i also did a transaction yesterday, money debited but transaction is still in processing, already 24 hrs passed still nothing

update : just checked, got refund some minutes ago.
so if it's still showing as pending then just wait it will be refunded after 24 hrs
Thankx a lot!

MangoRush

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Yes . Now daily only 20k i am able to do
what's the hurry ? world is going to end ?
because of people like you and "people" who informed people like you, none of the tricks stay for more than few months.
take it slow and long so that everyone can use it.

Also, EC has asked banks to inform them if people send money to more than 20 people, for money laundering.
So, be careful.

BUDHRAJ

TF Premier
anyway to get fasttag if no agent is there is your city as per the list?
order from park+, then activate it with park+ app, it gets activated within 5 mins, then complete full kyc on quickwallet app.

if you just want to use it for fasttag toll purpose only then there is no need of doing full kyc, just activate it via park+ and you are good to go

ccdc

TF Ace
order from park+, then activate it with park+ app, it gets activated within 5 mins, then complete full kyc on quickwallet app.

if you just want to use it for fasttag toll purpose only then there is no need of doing full kyc, just activate it via park+ and you are goodi dont have fat to go
i dont have any fasttsag from park+ app but i have already done full kyc on quik wallet app....will it have any effect?

also how does it work? i have to recharge fasttag on park plus and the balance reflects in quik wallet app?

i didn't see any option on quik wallet to use for cc bill payments...so how do use that balance for cc bill payemnts?