• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Anyone use livquik's QuikWallet FASTag ? QuikWallet FASTag link with RuPay card

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
Anyone use livquik's QuikWallet FASTag ? QuikWallet FASTag link with RuPay card:

Apply link:

Presenting QuikWallet FASTag, India’s first Multi-Purpose FASTag.

Powered by LivQuik, QuikWallet is India’s first non-banking PPI to get a FASTag issuer license from NETC. The FASTag wallet is linked to a RuPay-powered prepaid card.

How does QuikWallet work?​

QuikWallet FASTag card works just like a FASTag account but with a lot more benefits. Fleet owners get free RuPay virtual cards and a physical card for a nominal fee. This single wallet (FASTag + RuPay Card) can be used for transactions across tolls and any card-accepting system i.e., e-commerce, POS, and ATM.

LQ-Blog-Creatives-Resizee-for-Blog-Page-03-1024x512.jpg

You can recharge your livquik's QuikWallet FASTag through any BBPS apps and Park+ app.

livqwik.jpg

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
How will you know that they are sending livquick fastag? They don't mention about it's partner bank or have option to select.
just now i got a reply,

Dear user, We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused by the temporary unavailability of IDFC FASTag on Park+. We understand the importance of a seamless experience, and we regret any disruption this may have caused to your plans.

Please be assured that we are actively working to restock the IDFC FASTag to meet the high volume. Hence We were unable to send the same. therefore We dispatched the Quik wallet FASTag to over come your problem. Please write us back, if you need for any assistance. Regards, Park+

CardCraftsman.

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
just now i got a reply,

Dear user, We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused by the temporary unavailability of IDFC FASTag on Park+. We understand the importance of a seamless experience, and we regret any disruption this may have caused to your plans.

Please be assured that we are actively working to restock the IDFC FASTag to meet the high volume. Hence We were unable to send the same. therefore We dispatched the Quik wallet FASTag to over come your problem. Please write us back, if you need for any assistance. Regards, Park+
Matlab bagwan bharose h, right?

Shoxie

TF Premier
@Abhishek012 aisa hi scene h kia iska?
Yes, also, sometimes certain upi id's won't work. However, it works based on UPI ID. There's no stopping from having multiple UPI ID. You can create multiple UPI IDs and keep sending it to bank.

You can also use Mobikwik to pay CC bill via the wallet. Please note merchant payment, including CC bill payment is also restricted to 10k per transaction.

Earlier, you'd be able to use load money to mobikwik wallet using qwtag. Now they've removed it. So cc payment is the option that's still working.

@Abhishek012 supreme commander can tell us more ways to rotate.

CardCraftsman.

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Bagwan bharose kyun ? park+ app se confirm karo and phir apply karo aur bol do tumko livquik fastag he chahiye, simple.
I also thought but ye company ka service to yes bank se bhi kharab h. BTW, parkplus wale kyc karke denge fastag kyuki maine QW support se pucha tha ki agar mere pass tag aagya to kya mai khud activate kar sakta hu to wo mna kar diye the aur bole the sirf authorised agent kar sakta h?

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
Yes, also, sometimes certain upi id's won't work. However, it works based on UPI ID. There's no stopping from having multiple UPI ID. You can create multiple UPI IDs and keep sending it to bank.

You can also use Mobikwik to pay CC bill via the wallet. Please note merchant payment, including CC bill payment is also restricted to 10k per transaction.

Earlier, you'd be able to use load money to mobikwik wallet using qwtag. Now they've removed it. So cc payment is the option that's still working.

@Abhishek012 supreme commander can tell us more ways to rotate.
You can also send money to your Mobikwik Wallet UPI ID or Amazon Wallet UPI ID and then use higher amount anywhere you wish or free transfer to bank.

Note - Mobikwik and Amazon both should be full kyc wallet.

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
Thanks. Last question, ab IOS me quickwallet app me wallet upi aaya, if you know by any chance?
Dekh bhai sidhi baat no bakwas, agar IOS hai toh yeh sab me kyun parte ho ?

Ameer ho bhai tum, ladki ghumao, oyo pe le jao, Apple ka logo dekhao, ladki bhagti hui aayegi tumhare pas.

Agar tumhare pas Apple hai aur tum nahi jante ho Apple logo ka power toh bhai,

Sach me tere liye bura lag raha hai. Kaisi life bita rahe ho, Android user jaisi life hai tumhara.

MrWick

TF Premier
I also thought but ye company ka service to yes bank se bhi kharab h. BTW, parkplus wale kyc karke denge fastag kyuki maine QW support se pucha tha ki agar mere pass tag aagya to kya mai khud activate kar sakta hu to wo mna kar diye the aur bole the sirf authorised agent kar sakta h?
Park+ won't do the KYC and Tag activation. You'll have to send details via whatsapp to Livquik agent for activation as per customer care of Quick wallet. That's the only serious concern which is stopping me from ordering this tag

CardCraftsman.

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Dekh bhai sidhi baat no bakwas, agar IOS hai toh yeh sab me kyun parte ho ?

Ameer ho bhai tum, ladki ghumao, oyo pe le jao, Apple ka logo dekhao, ladki bhagti hui aayegi tumhare pas.

Agar tumhare pas Apple hai aur tum nahi jante ho Apple logo ka power toh bhai,

Sach me tere liye bura lag raha hai. Kaisi life bita rahe ho, Android user jaisi life hai tumhara.
Lekin mai to teenager hu 🤐😆. Bacche ko kya kya sikhate rahte ho?

Last edited: