• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Anyone use livquik's QuikWallet FASTag ? QuikWallet FASTag link with RuPay card

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
Anyone use livquik's QuikWallet FASTag ? QuikWallet FASTag link with RuPay card:

Apply link:

Presenting QuikWallet FASTag, India’s first Multi-Purpose FASTag.

Powered by LivQuik, QuikWallet is India’s first non-banking PPI to get a FASTag issuer license from NETC. The FASTag wallet is linked to a RuPay-powered prepaid card.

How does QuikWallet work?​

QuikWallet FASTag card works just like a FASTag account but with a lot more benefits. Fleet owners get free RuPay virtual cards and a physical card for a nominal fee. This single wallet (FASTag + RuPay Card) can be used for transactions across tolls and any card-accepting system i.e., e-commerce, POS, and ATM.

LQ-Blog-Creatives-Resizee-for-Blog-Page-03-1024x512.jpg

You can recharge your livquik's QuikWallet FASTag through any BBPS apps and Park+ app.

livqwik.jpg

Zacobite

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Anyone use livquik's QuikWallet FASTag ? QuikWallet FASTag link with RuPay card:

Apply link:

Presenting QuikWallet FASTag, India’s first Multi-Purpose FASTag.

Powered by LivQuik, QuikWallet is India’s first non-banking PPI to get a FASTag issuer license from NETC. The FASTag wallet is linked to a RuPay-powered prepaid card.

How does QuikWallet work?​

QuikWallet FASTag card works just like a FASTag account but with a lot more benefits. Fleet owners get free RuPay virtual cards and a physical card for a nominal fee. This single wallet (FASTag + RuPay Card) can be used for transactions across tolls and any card-accepting system i.e., e-commerce, POS, and ATM.

LQ-Blog-Creatives-Resizee-for-Blog-Page-03-1024x512.jpg

You can recharge your livquik's QuikWallet FASTag through any BBPS apps and Park+ app.

livqwik.jpg
but why don't you buy from reputed banks like hdfc icici etc.. why go to these new startup types?

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
wow.. ok.. so much trouble for that.. if you rotate 1L a yr you will earn 5k..its quite a lot of effort for that.. but if it matters then cool! i got it..but avoidable..
Just simply recharge your livquik fastag from payzapp app (without wallet load) using 5% SBI cashback card and now open Qwtag wallet app and free transfer to bank or repay your credit card bill via Wallet UPI that's it.

By the ICICI and IDFC fastag is best for fuel purchase.

Airtel fastag recharge also loaded money to your airtel bank account.

Just simply recharge your livquik fastag from payzapp app (without wallet load) using 5% SBI cashback card and now open Qwtag wallet app and free transfer to bank or repay your credit card bill via Wallet UPI that's it.

Payzap isn't allowing me to use cc for fastag recharge. Is it account specific?

FinoGuy

TF Ace
Payzap isn't allowing me to use cc for fastag recharge. Is it account specific?
Congrats
8g838f.jpg

cleverpappu

TF Premier

We have to do fastag recharges in multiple of 10k? As payzapp is not allowing to recharge above 10k fastag balance.