• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

DCB Anyone knows if we can save DCB and do tap & pay using any payment app?

provost

TF Buzz
Hi,
I recently upgraded to DCB. I used to be an avid user of Samsung Pay because of tap and pay functionality. However, it seems like Samsung Pay doesn't support Diners Club cards. Any other app that supports this?

gurubhai

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hi,
I recently upgraded to DCB. I used to be an avid user of Samsung Pay because of tap and pay functionality. However, it seems like Samsung Pay doesn't support Diners Club cards. Any other app that supports this?
Just an FYI, for most of the DCB user out there, tap and pay for DCB card works only on very few pos machines.
I doubt if some app similar to samsung pay can make this process seemless.

provost

TF Buzz
CHECK CRED,paytm and google pay
It seems none of them support Diners Club cards as of now. Guess will have to tap and pay the old way.

Just an FYI, for most of the DCB user out there, tap and pay for DCB card works only on very few pos machines.
I doubt if some app similar to samsung pay can make this process seemless.
So using tap and pay doesn't improve acceptance, just offers added convience of not having to carry your cards. This was the reason why I used Samsung Pay.

mystic

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Tap and Pay on DCB works with mostly the latest "HDFC POS" machines. Confirmed it with HDFC CC employee.
Most of the time stores have paytm or pinelabs these days. Hence acceptance is pretty low/nearly zero.