• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Infinia Can we get HDFC Infinia/DCB LTF?

am322

TF Select
Hi All,

From TF threads I understood that NRV really matters. I would like to get Infinia/DCB LTF.
- I have 1 Cr Home Loan with HDFC (very recent)
- My wife has Classic salary account - Net Salary of 1.4 Lakhs and Millennia (1.5 Lakhs)
- I have LTF Regalia (Limit 4 Lakhs)
- I don't have Savings account with HDFC.

What can I do to get Infinia/DCB LTF? Can someone please guide/help? I really want to get a super premium card.

Thank you in advance!!
@Subhankar @bhavyegoel
@xywowowvw
@Wealth is my birth right!

Last edited:

itsds

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Usually we need to negotiate before opening account/loan.

Now u need to threaten bank that u will close home loan.😂

Or tell them u will invest more money and an Imperia/ transfer salary acc etc. and see what attracts BM.🤞🏼
does anyone have experience to get paid/ltf Infinia before taking Home Loan from HDFC bank ? I am planning to take Home Loan with HDFC and planning to negotiate with LTF/Paid Infinia.

infinia_finally

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
does anyone have experience to get paid/ltf Infinia before taking Home Loan from HDFC bank ? I am planning to take Home Loan with HDFC and planning to negotiate with LTF/Paid Infinia.
Yes I did. I told them I will need a home loan, which is true, but only when I find a house. But I had 10+ yr family relationship with HDFC with 2 salary accounts. TRV for a couple of years was 20L, but all gone now. RM & BM are looking to cross-sell other products and proactively got my Regalia LTF upgraded to FYF Infinia Metal

itsds

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Yes I did. I told them I will need a home loan, which is true, but only when I find a house. But I had 10+ yr family relationship with HDFC with 2 salary accounts. TRV for a couple of years was 20L, but all gone now. RM & BM are looking to cross-sell other products and proactively got my Regalia LTF upgraded to FYF Infinia Metal
Thank you , even I am negotiating with them to upgrade my LTF Regalia to FYF Infinia Metal before taking Home Loan. I hope i will get it.