• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Any way to directly contact icici credit card customer care

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
I am trying to contact icici credit card customer care through normal icici customer care number 18001080. In credit card section to talk to a customer care agent it is asking me to enter my card details which I dont have as my card is not delivered yet. Is there any number where we can talk to customer care agent without entering card number

I tried to mai my query but they have nit replied my mail from 4 days...

Digvijay

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I am trying to contact icici credit card customer care through normal icici customer care number 18001080. In credit card section to talk to a customer care agent it is asking me to enter my card details which I dont have as my card is not delivered yet. Is there any number where we can talk to customer care agent without entering card number
The IVR has option of tracking application in their menu for new card applicants. Else, write them to call back.

ujjawal

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

Login to iMobile app and in search bar type "Contact Us" and select account. As you don't have credit card, you can select Saving account and click on Green Call button in left bottom. You will be directly connected with customer care executive and this will work from iMobile app only.

FinoGuy

TF Ace

Try this number.
1800 102 0123
1860 120 7777

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
Login to iMobile app and in search bar type "Contact Us" and select account. As you don't have credit card, you can select Saving account and click on Green Call button in left bottom. You will be directly connected with customer care executive and this will work from iMobile app only.
This worked connected to savings account team they transferred to credit card dept