• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Any use of Jupiter account

snike1792

TF Select
Is there any use of having a Jupiter account in order to earn jewels? Since they have stopped giving jewels for credit card bill payments via Jupiter DC and UPI, I was thinking to close the account. Please share of anyone has got any tips.

snike1792

TF Select
Jupiter app running offer when you load any wallet like Paytm, Amazon, Mobikwik from their DC get 1000 jewels equivalent to Rs. 200. So just load 1L into any wallet and transfer back into your savings account get 1000 jewels instantly. These jewels earned can also be redeemed instantly and you need not wait for some days. Easiest way to get 200 every month as they run this offer every month.

snike1792

TF Select
1 more offer running where create an FD in your Jupiter account of minimum 10K for a minimum of 6 months and get an Amazon voucher by Feb 5 2024. Only 1st 1000 users will be be able to avail this. So hurry up if you can

raghu.rokda

TF Ace
Jupiter app running offer when you load any wallet like Paytm, Amazon, Mobikwik from their DC get 1000 jewels equivalent to Rs. 200. So just load 1L into any wallet and transfer back into your savings account get 1000 jewels instantly. These jewels earned can also be redeemed instantly and you need not wait for some days. Easiest way to get 200 every month as they run this offer every month.
And after few months they freeze your account and ask for proof of income and ask receipts where you spent those amounts of money,fraudulent transactions blah blah etc

For 200 you can’t risk your life..

snike1792

TF Select
And after few months they freeze your account and ask for proof of income and ask receipts where you spent those amounts of money,fraudulent transactions blah blah etc

For 200 you can’t risk your life..
Anyway, that's just a dummy saving account where I don't park any cash. Let them freeze my account who cares. Tbh what I do after I load my wallet shouldnt be of any business of Jupiter to find out. This is a savings account not a credit card account

sparkit

TF Premier
Contributor
CC bill payments from Jupiter dc via park+ gives jewels. Also every month there is offer to get jewels for wallet loads.
For wallet transactions,
1 Jewel for 100 rupees. 1 jewel = 0.2 Rupee
minimum topup to get jewels = 2000 INR
Maximum jewels we can get = 5000
If we topup 10k rupees we get 20 rupees, which is among the least cashback we can get!

snike1792

TF Select
For wallet transactions,
1 Jewel for 100 rupees. 1 jewel = 0.2 Rupee
minimum topup to get jewels = 2000 INR
Maximum jewels we can get = 5000
If we topup 10k rupees we get 20 rupees, which is among the least cashback we can get!
Once you load in the wallet transfer that back to your bank account

yusuf646

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Fi Infinite Account is awesome but their support team is useless. They don't even understand your issue. When I needed the Fi MagniFi Card, they told me I was not eligible for it. But when I applied for the Fi AmpliFi, I instantly became eligible for the Fi MagniFi. Then, when I tried to apply for the MagniFi, they told me I already have the AmpliFi.

Then I asked them to convert my AmpliFi to MagniFi. They told me my MagniFi Card will be delivered in a few days (which made me happy). However, after waiting for a week, I asked about the status & they replied that the email was sent by mistake and they couldn't convert my AmpliFi to MagniFi 🤦

Similarly, when I contacted Fi regarding my Fi Loan application, they responded, saying "they don't have any loan application running for me, and I never applied for any loan or ever received a loan offer from Fi". Despite sending them screenshots of my loan offer & my application status, they keep responding with the same nonsense.

pinki

TF Ace
Fi Infinite Account is awesome but their support team is useless. They don't even understand your issue. When I needed the Fi MagniFi Card, they told me I was not eligible for it. But when I applied for the Fi AmpliFi, I instantly became eligible for the Fi MagniFi. Then, when I tried to apply for the MagniFi, they told me I already have the AmpliFi.

Then I asked them to convert my AmpliFi to MagniFi. They told me my MagniFi Card will be delivered in a few days (which made me happy). However, after waiting for a week, I asked about the status & they replied that the email was sent by mistake and they couldn't convert my AmpliFi to MagniFi 🤦

Similarly, when I contacted Fi regarding my Fi Loan application, they responded, saying "they don't have any loan application running for me, and I never applied for any loan or ever received a loan offer from Fi". Despite sending them screenshots of my loan offer & my application status, they keep responding with the same nonsense.
Fi- verse 🛐