• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Any trick to get Axis Bank Flipkart CC LTF

TheTrickySid

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I have finally got the option to apply for Axis Bank Flipkart cc.
But it's not LTF in the Flipkart app as seen in screenshot.
IMG_20220503_140600.jpg
Is there any way/trick to get this lifetime free??

AllSeeker

TF Ace
Don't apply through app, go through branch. Apply c2c with your unsecured card.

App rejects lot of applications, I already have flipkart card but app still says "unfortunately your application has been declined" lmao

TheTrickySid

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Don't apply through app, go through branch. Apply c2c with your unsecured card.

App rejects lot of applications, I already have flipkart card but app still says "unfortunately your application has been declined" lmao
Unfortunately there's no branch at around 30 km radius from my home 😢

prc1990

TF Ace
Though I already have this LTF card, I received an offer in the last week as well.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-05-03-14-12-37-86_e307a3f9df9f380ebaf106e1dc980bb6.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-05-03-14-12-37-86_e307a3f9df9f380ebaf106e1dc980bb6.jpg
    504.4 KB · Views: 82

AllSeeker

TF Ace
Though I already have this LTF card, I received an offer in the last week as well.
This is mass email, you could try to get some other basic axis card ltf since there is chance that this is offer available to your profile. It happens quite a lot with axis, this is why also get axis cards easily too.

AllSeeker

TF Ace
That's unfortunate. @HyperBeast Could you try calling axis cc? There you could try saying that I'm getting this offer from app but I want to apply through bank since bank has been offering it LTF?

Lets see what they tell, just call on credit card help line, they don't ask any relationship numbers. So you can at least speak with their people.