• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Any super premium cards for doctors which are LTF?

Dear All

I am surprised to see that alumnus program doesn't even mention anything for doctors, and there are no super premium LTF card offers for doctors. There is basic SBI and HDFC cards which are useless.
Any insights appreciated.

Reactions: BCh

VaporWarrior

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Dear All

I am surprised to see that alumnus program doesn't even mention anything for doctors, and there are no super premium LTF card offers for doctors. There is basic SBI and HDFC cards which are useless.
I don't think there are medical institutions included in the alumni programs of LTF HDFC dcb or even icici sapphiro.

Maybe they are biased towards technical institutions , or maybe banks don't find doctors worth the effort. ( It's their loss )

BTW , I applied for 2 SBI cards IMA card and SBI Pulse. I got both as LTF based on my job profile as a doctor. I've been using these 2 cards LTF for past 3 yrs
HDFC DCB Alumni list includes AIIMS and a few other medical colleges as well. I have tried to apply through the same but HDFC still has a credit limit requirement/Salary requirement.

Clearly they dont like to issue cards to self employed easily.

Sivakumar

TF Buzz
HDFC DCB Alumni list includes AIIMS and a few other medical colleges as well. I have tried to apply through the same but HDFC still has a credit limit requirement/Salary requirement.

Clearly they dont like to issue cards to self employed easily.
Which other institutions can anyone share the list…of medical institutions other than AIIMS

Deathsnatcher

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
If their income (including what needs to be declared) are this high why do they even need a credit card at first place?
Because they cant carry cash all the times and everyone prefer luxury too
spending from DC/cash doesnt give any privileges while paying through credit card does.
when spends are high its always advisable to pay via cc not just to get mealsy reward points just the power to carry your cash [as cc] in huge amount.

Rkr

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
Dear All

Singh sahab....
If you just removed the word LTF ....Then the whole super premium world of credit cards is opened for you..And fee can be easily recoverable.

Kindly share how you want to spend on credit card...Like where you are spending more with approx amount ....Based on this people will suggest the best super premium cards to you..
@4uziaul
@VISHESH_BANSAL
@ashwink
@Rocky Bhai
@Chaitanya-a
@jack333
@bvc19296
@Pavan