• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

CV Points Any idea when is the booking for delhi to bali vistara flight starting?

Shobhit

TF Buzz
I am also waiting anxiously for the same. Indigo tbilsi flight booking started 2 days ago, which was announced in the same news piece.

Sharjeelshaikh

TF Premier
Will be easily more than 22k, most probably 30k since flight time and distance is far
Aisa nahi hai it's upon demand Mumbai dubai is 16000 cv Mumbai shj or Muscat is 10000 so is mum Maldives 10k...I spoke with executive she told most likely 16 to 22 k hoga. Mumbai to bali with Singapore airlines is 60 k return

Viper1057

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Aisa nahi hai it's upon demand Mumbai dubai is 16000 cv Mumbai shj or Muscat is 10000 so is mum Maldives 10k...I spoke with executive she told most likely 16 to 22 k hoga. Mumbai to bali with Singapore airlines is 60 k return
All of these destinations which you mentioned are very close lol. There are countless flights available for mumbai/Delhi <-> Dubai thus the rate as well. Yes demand matter but it won't be less than 22k, am pretty sure. 16k is for bangkok which is less than halfway in comparision to Bali :p

Sharjeelshaikh

TF Premier
All of these destinations which you mentioned are very close lol. There are countless flights available for mumbai/Delhi <-> Dubai thus the rate as well. Yes demand matter but it won't be less than 22k, am pretty sure. 16k is for bangkok which is less than halfway in comparision to Bali :p
I used Bombay Mauritius for 44 k return cv 6 hrs plus flight

Viper1057

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
But halt hoga na beechmei isiliye I keep it simple through vistara.already transferred points
🤦‍♂️ Same flight book krsakte ho aur kam miles me mera matlab yeh tha, anyways as you like. JAL se premium economy saste me hogi aur Lufthansa se economy bhi saste me hogi

Reference:

Sharjeelshaikh

TF Premier
Personal experience while booking vistara Delhi /bali these guys have kept only one economy one business and one premium economy seat per day .just two days back they announced Delhi bali commencing 1/12/2023 I booked two. Months in advanced no seats from 20 till 1 Jan .also return no seats till 10 .they want you to buy atleast one ticket because people travel in pairs so they kept only one economy class ticket available for redemption and another one has to buy.so travelling seperately on different dates me and my friend