• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Booking connecting flights separately using vistara cv points?

Googix

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I'm trying to book from chennai to srinagar, it shows a 35000 reward points but when i split and search for it, it shows reduced reward points needed(12500). Can u book this separately and merge it by calling support? Had anyone done this?

Thomas244

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Why do u want to merge. Just book separately. At airport u can request luggage to be sent through

Thomas244

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Just email and call vistara customer care also and have it in writing. What is the layover time

yahnit

TF Buzz
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Call the Vistara customer care. They should be able to help you book through 12,500 points only.
Even if you book separately, you can call the customer care and ask them to merge 2 itenaries into a single PNR

aayusharyan

TF Ace
Sent them an email to merge PNRs but support told me its not possible and i have to check out and check in!
at the airport, explain this to the check in staff. I have been in situation of self transfer in under 2-2.5 hours and in that situation usually they have the ability to mark as priority luggage, to smoothen things for you. But also they can say sorry system is not allowing or bs like that... Happened with me on Indigo. So, YMMW.

Googix

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
My travel is on jan only so thanks for the help. will try my luck
at the airport, explain this to the check in staff. I have been in situation of self transfer in under 2-2.5 hours and in that situation usually they have the ability to mark as priority luggage, to smoothen things for you. But also they can say sorry system is not allowing or bs like that... Happened with me on Indigo. So, YMMW.

I have a connecting flight too booked separately..called vistara.. they can send the lugguage through so that I dont have to checkout and checkin again, but they did not merge the pnr as one flight for me is premium economy and another is economy..they said both flights should have the same class to merge the pnr.

Googix

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I have a connecting flight too booked separately..called vistara.. they can send the lugguage through so that I dont have to checkout and checkin again, but they did not merge the pnr as one flight for me is premium economy and another is economy..they said both flights should have the same class to merge the pnr.
weird. for me both are award flight tickets and are economy class. they said its not possible