• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Booking connecting flight through Vistara CV points?

GASAHU79

TF Buzz
Hi ,

I searched this query and was surprised thar couldn't find it in the forum. I need to book a connecting flight (Hyderabad- Delhi-Leh) through vistara. I am aware that i redeem the CV points for Hyd-Del and Del-Leh segment separately . But is it possible to book it in one PNR/ticket , so that in case there is a flight delay , Vistara would be responsible.

If I book two separate segments would Vistara would merge it later ,if I request customer support. Please help !!!

Rajkumar

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Yes you can do that by selecting hyd as source and leh as destination, it will directly give you the connecting flight details

ALOAK

TF Ace
Hi ,

I searched this query and was surprised thar couldn't find it in the forum. I need to book a connecting flight (Hyderabad- Delhi-Leh) through vistara. I am aware that i redeem the CV points for Hyd-Del and Del-Leh segment separately . But is it possible to book it in one PNR/ticket , so that in case there is a flight delay , Vistara would be responsible.

If I book two separate segments would Vistara would merge it later ,if I request customer support. Please help !!!
Yes you can book in one pnr I had done last year through their website by putting blr ahmedabad for 6500 point with connecting flight mumbai. Care told me it will be leg wise blr mum and mum ahmedabad 9500 points . Simultaneously I was checking on their website and it allowed me for 6375 points blr ahmedabad which included connecting flight. Sometimes it allows and sometimes nope. Even award ticket works the same. I have done it care says one thing and website says another sometimes lucky. Try the experiment and see