• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Any competent Axis Burgundy RM in Bangalore

ANewUser

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I want to open Burgundy account and negotiation for Magnus LTF, any competent RM you know of in Bangalore?

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I want to open Burgundy account and negotiation for Magnus LTF, any competent RM you know of in Bangalore?
You have put together two words which are , mutually exclusive to each other... 1) Competent and 2) AX*S .... in general ;) ;) ...
I think you are asking for too much here in this case..

Sorry, I know it is not the specific answer you are looking for...

Dreamer

TF Buzz
Hey,
I am from Bangalore. I hold Magnus which I took last year and burgundy account which I opened 2 month back. I got the select card as ltf as part of opening burgundy account.

I asked my RM about making my magnus card ltf. RM told to wait till 1st September about this.
I guess they are also not aware of anything their upper management is doing.

If you don't have magnus and want to apply for ltf along with burgundy i suggest visit a branch. I can give the branch person contact, who told me for new magnus with burgundy they can make it ltf but I have to close my old one. I didn't wanted to loose my points. So I didn't opt for it.

manojkr

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Hey,
I am from Bangalore. I hold Magnus which I took last year and burgundy account which I opened 2 month back. I got the select card as ltf as part of opening burgundy account.

I asked my RM about making my magnus card ltf. RM told to wait till 1st September about this.

If you don't have magnus and want to apply for ltf along with burgundy i suggest visit a branch. I can give the branch person contact, who told me for new magnus with burgundy they can make it ltf but I have to close my old one. I didn't wanted to loose my points. So I didn't opt for it.
Please share Branch person contact details, if closing Magnus and getting again as LTF can be done.

Hey,

Hey, can you share the name of the branch and possibly RM contact as well? Appreciated!

deepcards

TF Premier
I have a couple of questions, what are the benefits of having a Burgundy account, apart from the higher conversion rate of Magnus (5:4)?

also, can you tell me any RM which can help in getting a Burgundy account in or around indiranagar branch?

Trust Me

TF Ace

If I knew that there are such things in Bangalore, I might not have ever left the city!

I have a couple of questions, what are the benefits of having a Burgundy account, apart from the higher conversion rate of Magnus (5:4)?

also, can you tell me any RM which can help in getting a Burgundy account in or around indiranagar branch?

Nothing much! And is an LTF Magnus guaranteed with its 5:4 conversion rate? I thought it would be reduced to 5:2.

About your next question, -- You may choose your branch, but you may not choose your RM. Go talk to the BM of the branch you've chosen. If you satisfy the eligibility, the BM would assign you to some moron to open your Burgundy account.