• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

AMEX x EazyDiner Prime

Dhruvit.S

TF Premier
TF Family
Hello All,

AMEX Gold Charge Card members can avail EazyDiner Prime for 1 year for free (New User Only).

Some reported it worked for MRCC too so do test it out and update it below.

As of now old/existing EazyDiner Prime members can't use this benefit. If some trick comes up please update below.

AMEX-EazyDiner Prime

PS: Do like if you were able to avail the benefit.

Offer Valid till 31st Dec'22

Edit: From the replies from many community members, this offer is still working in 2023. Please try it out. Working for MRCC and Gold, Platinum Charge cards.

Edit 2: Working for Smartearn as well 🤌

Drop a like too :)

Last edited:

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
Hello All,

AMEX Gold Charge Card members can avail EazyDiner Prime for 1 year for free (New User Only).

As of now old/existing EazyDiner Prime members can't use this benefit. If some trick comes up please update below.

AMEX x EazyDiner Prime

PS: Do like if you were able to avail the benefit
Yes the link takes for new registration
Since I have existing till next June I can try later
Or if like amazon prime if this new code extends validity then I can provide my gold card information

bismaj

TF Select
Hello All,

AMEX-EazyDiner Prime

Hey man lot of thanks....it worked for me with my 2.5 yr old MRCC card😅😅😅❤️❤️❤️❤️

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-08-02-17-47-29-91_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-08-02-17-47-29-91_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    241.8 KB · Views: 43

codenerd

TF Ace
OMG!!! I am lucky to come across this old thread! Used the link above with zero hope and got 1 year free membership on my Gold Charge card issued last year December!
1691867958449.png
Thanks a lot for sharing the offer!

FYI:
I used this membership on a mobile number where I already had prime membership earlier. So it works even with old memberships(but old membership was expired).

Last edited:

codenerd

TF Ace
Hello All,

AMEX-EazyDiner Prime

Bro from where did you find this goldmine of an offer!!

theglobalinvestor

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Is it worth getting? I haven't bothered with this perk on the plat yet. Is there a separate signup link for the plat charge card or same benefits?

How does this work? You have to book and pay through the app? Or can you pay cash?

Edit: Is the membership valid across ALL cities or only specific to the city you select while signing up?

Last edited:

codenerd

TF Ace
Is it worth getting? I haven't bothered with this perk on the plat yet. Is there a separate signup link for the plat charge card or same benefits?

How does this work? You have to book and pay through the app? Or can you pay cash?

Edit: Is the membership valid across ALL cities or only specific to the city you select while signing up?
It is a very useful membership. This is coming from a person who has Zomato Gold, Swiggy One (Dineout premium also) and Eazy Diner Prime. Have been using all these 3 since couple of years and totally worth it.

There are 2 types of discounts -
Because of prime membership, you get flat 10-40% instant discount on bill
AND
When you pay that discounted amount via app, you are entitled to additional 10-40% discount (with some capping) depending on which card you use to pay. When you club both the offers, the discount is massive!
My membership was bought for Kolkata but my friends used the same membership in Bengaluru, Kolkata, Noida and Ahmedabad. All worked like a charm!