• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

AMEX x EazyDiner Prime

pleasegiveltf

TF Select
Wow
Hello All,

AMEX Gold Charge Card members can avail EazyDiner Prime for 1 year for free (New User Only).

Some reported it worked for MRCC too so do test it out and update it below.

As of now old/existing EazyDiner Prime members can't use this benefit. If some trick comes up please update below.

AMEX-EazyDiner Prime

PS: Do like if you were able to avail the benefit.

Offer Valid till 31st Dec'22
This still works with an Amex MRCC card!

dontpingme

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Just a quick question, I have amex platinum travel CC linked on 2nd phone number and eazydiner membership from 1st number, will i be able to extend that eazydiner membership on 1st number using amex platinum or need to activate eazydiner on 2nd number itself.

AlgoTrader

TF Ace
I got a call from Amex CC today after I used this link few weeks back, tone of the call was not good. They asked where I got the link as this offer is for gold charge and not MRCC (which I am holding). I might lose the card I guess

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
@S S V
Tagging you here in case you need the membership cos MRCC still works for it.
I got a call from Amex CC today after I used this link few weeks back, tone of the call was not good. They asked where I got the link as this offer is for gold charge and not MRCC (which I am holding). I might lose the card I guess
Thanks for letting me know...
Referring to the above post, I will restrain myself from this until I get Gold Charge...

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Very fair I think, It clearly says exclusively for Gold Charge memebers only... Amex is right in this case...

After clicking the above link, it clearly says below:

1692251068557.png

harsh1387

TF Ace
Thanks for letting me know...
Referring to the above post, I will restrain myself from this until I get Gold Charge...
Well.. I already got this so let's see.
In any case if this offer wasn't eligible for MRCC they shouldn't provide the membership for it. Like for Smartearn it's not providing it.

Have u applied for Gold charge or going to do it? I am thinking of the same.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Well.. I already got this so let's see.
In any case if this offer wasn't eligible for MRCC they shouldn't provide the membership for it. Like for Smartearn it's not providing it.

Have u applied for Gold charge or going to do it? I am thinking of the same.
That is true, let us see what happens..

Yes I would want to... My Plat travel still in the process, once that is cleared.. If eligible now to apply for gold charge I will apply

AlgoTrader

TF Ace
Very fair I think, It clearly says exclusively for Gold Charge memebers only... Amex is right in this case...

After clicking the above link, it clearly says below:

1692251068557.png
Yeah, you are right and even after logging into eazydiner, I am seeing the same banner - "Prime membership for amex gold charge membership". I see it every time after I open profile section of eazydiner app/web page. So yeah, amex is well within rights.
I need to be careful about using these loop holes. MRCC is a good card, I hope they let this pass and won't cancel it

Reactions: SSV

dontpingme

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Just a quick question, I have amex platinum travel CC linked on 2nd phone number and eazydiner membership from 1st number, will i be able to extend that eazydiner membership on 1st number using amex platinum or need to activate eazydiner on 2nd number itself.
I think this can be ignored being answered, could lead to card blocking also.

Reactions: SSV

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Yeah, you are right and even after logging into eazydiner, I am seeing the same banner - "Prime membership for amex gold charge membership". I see it every time after I open profile section of eazydiner app/web page. So yeah, amex is well within rights.
I need to be careful about using these loop holes. MRCC is a good card, I hope they let this pass and won't cancel it
You could talk to them in a way that it is a genuine mistake from your side... then they may consider..
We should not exploit any system in a blunt manner... if there is a grey area, may be ( I still won't ) ... but it clearly says GOLD CHARGE...
We can fight for what they promise and couldnot honor... this is my personal view...

AlgoTrader

TF Ace
yeah, but it is too late for me now to do anything about it. All I can do is Pray. I thought about it twice before going ahead, so yeah, I messed up.