• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

First Year Free EazyDiner Credit Card

jack333

TF Legend
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Now you can only get after limit increase and after splitting the limit. The base limit of indulge and pmh is 5l and that of ed is 1l

MangoRush

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
It's been more than a week since they acknowledged the application. No updates at all.
CC people are clueless

Martius

TF Premier
That is not true
Looks like this trick is closed. But already sent a mail. Let's see.
I reached out to them on twitter on 10th August for LTF EazyDiner CC and since then I’ve received multiple calls from IndusInd and Eazydiner for split limit basis EazyDiner CC as FYF on conditional basis. Negotiated with them for LTF on spend of 20k in 90 days but they did not agree and instead offered me FYF unconditional and sent a mail in that format to me again with FYF on unconditional basis on 6th September but i have still not decided on the same.

the_dark_knight

TF Ace
Contributor
Activated the card. Blazing fast speed though. Got the physical card in just 2 days of applying.
Confirmed in Eazydiner app that FYF 20K offer is active. Waiting for email confirmation from IndusInd. IMG_20230831_205706_589.jpg
How did you confirm in bank app that the spend based criteria of 20k is active or not?

the_dark_knight

TF Ace
Contributor
They asked me to send the terms and conditions link after which they said it would be reversed after 90 days of criteria fulfillment.
Okay, will wallet load transactions or rent payemnt, utility bill will be considered for this 20k milestone for fee waiver?

Random123

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Okay, will wallet load transactions or rent payemnt, utility bill will be considered for this 20k milestone for fee waiver?
Haven't applied for this offer but looks like it should be according to TnC

For the purpose of this Program, spends would mean the sum of all domestic and International Purchase Transactions done and settled using the IndusInd Bank Credit Card through Point of Sale (Card Present) Purchase, Online or E-Commerce/M-Commerce Internet Transaction, IVR Transaction, Mail Order/Telephone Order Transaction. All Purchase transactions will be considered for the purpose of calculating achievement towards the Spend Levels