• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

AMEX Second Card Application

R@ndomiz€r

TF Select
Hello, I have MRCC card which got activated on 3rd June. I want to apply for Gold Charge card but while applying I'm unable to pass through the last page where it is mandatorily asking me to add details of additional member. Although, I'm not applying it as a additional member card. It will be great if any one who has applied for two cards can help me here. Thanks in advance.

R@ndomiz€r

TF Select
@BestBanker it is because I need both Gold card and MRCC to spread my spends accordingly. For some reason I'm unable to proceed without adding additional member details and complete the application. Is there any way to solve this?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230612_213658_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230612_213658_Chrome.jpg
    172.9 KB · Views: 31

Yochan

TF Buzz
i have gold charge , i applied for mrcc, it said conditionally approved... but when i proceeded further in application, it said currently can not be approved

R@ndomiz€r

TF Select
I got my new card delivered today. Didn't face any hiccups. Those were basically additional personal details that they sought. Nothing major and related to a supplementary/add-on card.