• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Amex Reward Multiplier Jan 2024 offer. 24 MR per INR 100 spend

shutapdiya

TF Ace
Contributor
You know how it is with Amex !

I called them to check if my latest Tanishq transaction was captured in their halo-ed systems.

They promised to revert in 24 hours I think.

I got confirmation call back in over 72/96 hours, if I recollect right.
So we have to call and get their confirmation about txn capture , there is no atuo confirmation from their end
Jai ho Amex🙏

0x5f3759df

TF Select
To be honest, the one time I recorded video was for Uniqlo, but didn’t end up sharing with Amex.

Thankfully those bonus points got credited in under a week’s time.

Tanishq
First time, lost out on 5X + milestone spends benefit.

Second time, smaller purchase.
Got delayed confirmation of transaction having got recorded.
( The delay affected my Plat Travel spend plans).

The bonus points credit may take upto 150 days, weekends and public holidays excluded.

I mostly stay away from RM for this reason, except for vouchers, now and then.
To be on the safer side I’ll screen record all transactions done on RM.

_ayush

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I got this mail for MRCC. So basically if I make a purchase on flipkart using reward multiplier, I will get 24 points per 100 spent right?
Also will it apply for all my amex cards or just MRCC?

Last edited:

coolguy1

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I got this mail for MRCC. So basically if I make a purchase on flipkart using reward multiplier, I will get 24 points per 100 spent right?
That's correct!
All Amex cards (above SmartEarn variant).

Do note that it can take 150 days for the points to be credited.

abhiver

TF Premier
Esmein Exclusion bhi hoga, so you need to check whether the item is not included in the exclusion list.

sankar7000

TF Buzz
provided your transaction is correctly captured. Else 0. This is always a risk

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Guys,
I believe there is no need for the invite.. It seems it is applicable to all the Amex issued Proprietary Cards except for Corporate and Network cards....
I haven't seen anywhere that the invite is needed..

All cards willget 24 RP per 100 spent thru RM (the usual 2X, 3X, 5X etc are suspended during the offer period)..
Usual 25K points ceiling per month thru RM still applies...

Enjoy..

1705859035852.png

AlgoTrader

TF Ace
Guys,
I believe there is no need for the invite.. It seems it is applicable to all the Amex issued Proprietary Cards except for Corporate and Network cards....
I haven't seen anywhere that the invite is needed..

All cards willget 24 RP per 100 spent thru RM (the usual 2X, 3X, 5X etc are suspended during the offer period)..
Usual 25K points ceiling per month thru RM still applies...

Enjoy..

1705859035852.png
But I did a transaction through multiplier on flipkart yest and seeing only 2x rewards,

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
But I did a transaction through multiplier on flipkart yest and seeing only 2x rewards,
Which card you are talking about? Did you get the invite? Provide transaction value and the MR points you got

GBajaj

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
What has been the experience here with using the Reward Multiplier ? Is it a hit or miss or do you eventually get the points after some struggle?
Does it have anything to with specific browsers/cookies ?