• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Amex Platinum Travel card for paying 32000 rent per month?

maynigam

TF Premier
Hello guys. Is there an option of paying rent via Amex Plat Travel card? If so, which are the portals and do we get any MR points? How about Bharatnxt to pay rent?

Random123

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Ohhhh that’s really helpful
Then I believe tnc note “can be used twice a month” is not correct.
Also thankfully I am able to use it for merchant payment using AMEX.
I must say AMEX acceptance is a really big problem. Paytm POS gave error for AMEX.😞
So in my case I see two offers, there was 1.8% in cashback and offers section and 4 times a month. Another one is 1.5% offer in the add money page and that is 3 times a month. I used to use it one after other in a day but make sure to activate only one at a time.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Then I believe tnc note “can be used twice a month” is not correct.
This is still valid.. after this month quota of 2 or 3 times, it will go away for this month and comes back next month..
You won't see this in your active offer list after the monthly quota

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Thanks guys for your help…it was really helpful for me. Needed all this for my new home’s furniture work
Some people reported , even if you pay for CC bill payment, the rate increases..
so don't do bank transfers and cc payment from the wallet money..
Only do Paytm Merchant payments..

aceventura

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Some people reported , even if you pay for CC bill payment, the rate increases..
so don't do bank transfers and cc payment from the wallet money..
Only do Paytm Merchant payments..
I have faced no such issues with cc payments. I did see that post claiming it got increased, but they never got back when I asked whether they did cc payment via Paytm or sent money via UPI to their cc virtual bank account. The latter ofcourse would be counted as bank transfer.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I have faced no such issues with cc payments. I did see that post claiming it got increased, but they never got back when I asked whether they did cc payment via Paytm or sent money via UPI to their cc virtual bank account. The latter ofcourse would be counted as bank transfer.
good to know ..

Rkr

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
Does Amex charge on rental payments ?
No.It doesn't.
But the platform you are using to pay rent may charge for rent payment using credit Cards/Amex cards.

here are some discussions on rent payment via amex cards. Do Refer.