• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Amex Platinum Charge without income proof

Post number 24 has been selected as best answer.

Heisenberg37

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Ahh then no 125k buddy :). You should have asked some of there agent before applying, they Often gives such offer on random basic
Update: I just called them regarding vouchers
I asked her can you swap taj vouchers with MR points she put the call on hold and said yes we can certainly do that
i asked for 125k but they offered 100k (far better than taj vouchers )
@anirban.choudhury @lucky @S S V @4uziaul

bvc19296

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I asked her can you swap taj vouchers with MR points she put the call on hold and said yes we can certainly do that
Anyways you got MR points, Try to negotiate more because some people on the forum got 110K also. Justify your spends and membership relationship with them.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Anyways you got MR points, Try to negotiate more because some people on the forum got 110K also. Justify your spends and membership relationship with them.
Can we ask the same for 10K Taj Voucher which is a milestone benifit for Plat Travel card?? i.e. MR points instead of Taj Voucher for 10K??

bvc19296

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Can we ask the same for 10K Taj Voucher which is a milestone benifit for Plat Travel card??
I guess No, because that's mentioned as per milestones benefit while applying the card only.

Even for Plat Charge new application only Taj vouchers are being given but for upgrades and referrals some lucky people are getting MR points.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I guess No, because that's mentioned as per milestones benefit while applying the card only.

Even for Plat Charge new application only Taj vouchers are being given but for upgrades and referrals some lucky people are getting MR points.
Ok, thanks... just wondering..

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
@anirban.choudhury @lucky @S S V @4uziaul
Yes 100k is the normal MR that you can get
115 and 125k are only for targetted customers upgrade

hrish88

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Amex plat charge is also getting less useful by day.the kaizen offer is also gone. not sure its worth renewing for 2nd year.

the only good offer is remaining is oberoi.rest of the offers are not worth paying 70k.

ray8285

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
That's a thing with Amex, I did apply for Plat Charge and executive asked me to tap on 35-45L Income Bracket despite not having such ITR. Upon arguing he said just do it and you'll get approved. Minutes after KYC it got Approved. Not even CIBIL Inquiry.

So then I did applied for Plat Travel later after 3 months with Exact same Income Bracket, VOILA!! it happened again,
No Income documents, No CIBIL Inquiry, and Handsome Credit Limit of 12L, that's double compared to maximum I had in my other card.
Though it is NOT my place, but just a word of caution, please ignore if you wish, be careful with how much & what you are spending on using those cards, at least initially. Amex is Notorious for FRs, read about them online. During a FR if you cannot provide the documents which you put in during the application, they can even close all your cards all at once & that will be that with Amex. So be careful. Again please choose to ignore if you wish. I know coz Amex did an FR on my account & they behave horrible when they do it !

Last edited:

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Declined mine. :cautious::ROFLMAO: Is it because I already have the Gold charge with them & only 1 charge card per customer rule ? Should I surrender the Gold card & then apply or ask for an upgrade ?
That shouldn't be an issue
You can hold 2 credit card and 2 charge card from Amex.
Just drop a mail to their grievience department asking for reason , they would certainly help