• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Amex MRCC ....how to do 1500*4 transactions best way?

NAITIK14

TF Buzz
Hello
in Amex MRCC ,we have to complete 4 transactions of 1500 every month. 2 tr we can do to paytm wallet via uber route but how do you complete another 2 ?

TheCardBuzz

TF Buzz
How, I am completing my 1500*4 for AMEX MRCC.

I am loading 4K in paytm wallet from UBER/Rapido in PAYTM waller, by this way there is no extra transaction charges do 2 transaction of 2000 each using this.
I complete the other 2 by fuel at HPCL petrol pumps as 0% surcharge is there only on HPCL petrol pumps.

But on these fule transactions you won't get any normal MR points.
Also if you don't want fuel transaction, you can purchase 2 GV from gytr, you will get the reward multiplier and also 2 transaction of MRCC.
This is the best and optimal way to use for 4 transaction of 1500.

tbk

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
If you've Paytm Fastag then can use amex card to recharge ola money prepaid wallet with 2k txn and then use ola wallet billpay feature to recharge fastag, you'll get the money in Paytm wallet only which can be transferred to bank account also.
Only catch is keep per txn amount 2000, I've tried 5 txn a month, Fastag billpay limit is 10k monthly.

NAITIK14

TF Buzz
How, I am completing my 1500*4 for AMEX MRCC.

I am loading 4K in paytm wallet from UBER/Rapido in PAYTM waller, by this way there is no extra transaction charges do 2 transaction of 2000 each using this.
I complete the other 2 by fuel at HPCL petrol pumps as 0% surcharge is there only on HPCL petrol pumps.

But on these fule transactions you won't get any normal MR points.
Also if you don't want fuel transaction, you can purchase 2 GV from gytr, you will get the reward multiplier and also 2 transaction of MRCC.
This is the best and optimal way to use for 4 transaction of 1500.
Gyftr takes charges for credit card payments