• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Amex MRCC ....how to do 1500*4 transactions best way?

NAITIK14

TF Buzz
Hello
in Amex MRCC ,we have to complete 4 transactions of 1500 every month. 2 tr we can do to paytm wallet via uber route but how do you complete another 2 ?

cnishith1

TF Buzz
Response to OP's question. This is how I do my 4 transactions:

1500x2 to paytm (start of month)
1500x1 digital gold on Amazon (start of month)
1500x1 prefer online regular shopping if possible in a single Txn (else another digital gold buy towards month end)

itsmayank

TF Buzz
My strategy
- 3 Amazon Gift cards of 1500 each. Here I assume that I will have 1 other transaction of over 1500 in the month. I wait till the 23 of the month, if no transition, then will take one more Amazon Gift Card of 1500.
- If I have insurance, then split it over multiple months. Let's say, I have insurance of 50,000, I'll take a 20k (4x 5000) voucher for 2 months and then a 6000 Rupee voucher (4x 1500) in the 3rd month.
- Once in a while, I load BigBasket.

gamersgzb

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
My strategy
- 3 Amazon Gift cards of 1500 each. Here I assume that I will have 1 other transaction of over 1500 in the month. I wait till the 23 of the month, if no transition, then will take one more Amazon Gift Card of 1500.
- If I have insurance, then split it over multiple months. Let's say, I have insurance of 50,000, I'll take a 20k (4x 5000) voucher for 2 months and then a 6000 Rupee voucher (4x 1500) in the 3rd month.
- Once in a while, I load BigBasket.
Do You buy Amazon gift card directly from Amazon or some other platform like gyftr ?
Thanks

BMR

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Paytm has started charging convenience fee for loading paytm wallet via uber. This was the only option to do atleast 2 transaction. Even that is gone now.