• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Amex MRCC ....how to do 1500*4 transactions best way?

NAITIK14

TF Buzz
Hello
in Amex MRCC ,we have to complete 4 transactions of 1500 every month. 2 tr we can do to paytm wallet via uber route but how do you complete another 2 ?

arvinder

TF Buzz
What are the best ways to complete 4 transactions of 1500 each for Amex MRCc card. Earlier I used to do wallet transactions on Paytm and I used to get cashback in Paytm fuel wallet.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Any other option. ? I am looking for some wallet kind of solutions so that I can transfer the amount to bank without any issue.
You need to state your qualifications in the first post itself…
Transfer to MobiKwik/ Paytm with some charge and cash back
For charges and CB search the forum and then come back with more questions

lucifer45

TF Buzz
Sorry, if it's a dumb question but I wanted to ask, "If the MRCC 1500*4 transcations need to be 1500+ i.e 1501 or 1500 will work"
Reasons : Planning to buy AMZ Pay voucher and either I can go for 1500 or 1750.

• Hehe
Reactions: SSV

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Sorry, if it's a dumb question but I wanted to ask, "If the MRCC 1500*4 transcations need to be 1500+ i.e 1501 or 1500 will work"
Reasons : Planning to buy AMZ Pay voucher and either I can go for 1500 or 1750.
Because it’s your first time, you may have this doubt.. no need to be apologetic…
Yes 4* 1500 will work. Enjoy Amex !!

Last edited:

gowthamselvam

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Response to OP's question. This is how I do my 4 transactions:

1500x2 to paytm (start of month)
1500x1 digital gold on Amazon (start of month)
1500x1 prefer online regular shopping if possible in a single Txn (else another digital gold buy towards month end)
Is digital gold purchase still allows amex credit card ?