• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Amex Green Card US variant 🔥

NeerajNegi

TF Premier
AmEx Green seems to be the best option (Platinum too expensive). Any other card recommendations?

I'll be visiting next week and I was thinking of opening a BofA account and applying for AmEx Green as well. Would do it now but don't have a US mobile number.
Bro if you apply use this https://www.americanexpress.com/en-...-MOBI_ACCOUNT-native-145-205937-K3YC:9987&v=1
Higher chances of approval sometimes i have seen people getting approved by refferal link thats how my last hilton card approved

NeerajNegi

TF Premier
Is there still a way to get US CC without ITIN or SSN
How to produce document for US address

apply here use i don't have ssn and then it will do passport verification later on
for us account you need to check online which online application giving you us account

0x5f3759df

TF Select

NeerajNegi

TF Premier
Ap

Applied, they have asked me to call them now. Will do it soon
If you live in USA and provided SSN then its fine and if you provided not then yes need to get on call you can use skype for this for now and also they will verify bank over 3way call to process your application

NeerajNegi

TF Premier
If you live in USA and provided SSN then its fine and if you provided not then yes need to get on call you can use skype for this for now and also they will verify bank over 3way call to process your application
Two more cents fucking secret trick apply all cards at once also apply now for hilton and blue cash with my link. after your application is approved you won't be able to do so because in a 3-4 days they will add your information in FICO Which is USA credit score system

manish.rdy

TF Buzz
Two more cents fucking secret trick apply all cards at once also apply now for hilton and blue cash with my link. after your application is approved you won't be able to do so because in a 3-4 days they will add your information in FICO Which is USA credit score system
No, I was able to get a Green card after my first Blue Cash preferred after 8 months. How can I check my credit score without ssn ?

Heisenberg37

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
It requires a mobile number and address.
I don’t have any
Any solution?