• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Amex calling multiple times for Income Docs

Anupama_Jha

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Hi, everyone 👋🏻

I got a call from Amex recently for sharing ITR. I applied for Smart Earn cc on in 1st week of January and got rejected.

Rejection reason: File name of ITR was incorrect.

And, now they are calling up for income docs, post which it might get approved.
But, mistakenly I disconnected their call. Now, I don't know where to send them. Anyone received same call, can help me with email id !!

Thanks in Advance.

Anupama_Jha

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Hi, everyone 👋🏻

I got a call from Amex recently for sharing ITR. I applied for Smart Earn cc on in 1st week of January and got rejected.

But, mistakenly I disconnected their call. Now, I don't know where to send them. Anyone received same call, can help me with email id !!

Thanks in Advance.
@BestBanker @bhavyegoel @ashwink

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Hi, everyone 👋🏻

Thanks in Advance.
Call CC and explain the situation

Hi, everyone 👋🏻

Thanks in Advance.
You got rejected in January and getting calls in march? Please verify if the call is genuinely from amex before sharing any docs. Becuase amex is known for its speed and service.

Anupama_Jha

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Hi, everyone 👋🏻

Thanks in Advance.
@BestBanker @bhavyegoel @ashwink
You got rejected in January and getting calls in march? Please verify if the call is genuinely from amex before sharing any docs. Becuase amex is known for its speed and service.
Yess, it's genuine. From Gurgaon, Haryana

Landline number, not from personal.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Hi, everyone 👋🏻

Thanks in Advance.
Ask CC email address to send income docs generally, not specific to your case…
Or ask email address to send a query to in these kind of issues
Okai. Thanks a lot

You may also write to the following quoting your application number: they will forward your case to the appropriate case worker or suggest further directions…/

Head-Customerservicesindia@aexp.com