• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Amex application rejected

oksomu

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I recently applied for an AMEX platinum travel card. After the video KYC, I got a rejection mail in a couple of hours stating, "After reviewing your application, it has come to our notice that the details provided in your application do not meet our internal requirements for Card issuance.". I'm in Bangalore, my CIBIL is 792, and I'm self-employed with an ITR of over 20 lakhs. I know these are well above the financial requirements for the card. Not sure why I got rejected

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Got the message
After reviewing your application, it has come to our notice that the details provided in your application do not meet our internal requirements for Card issuance. As a result, we are not able to process your application.
means something was wrong in your application and hence rejected .. Can you guess what it could be?? as Amex wont tell you the reason anyway ..

means something was wrong in your application and hence rejected .. Can you guess what it could be?? as Amex wont tell you the reason anyway ..
Not sure? I have cards with other banks such as Axis, ICICI, HDFC, maybe something could have been incorrect in the application. Is it possible to do Card2Card or Offline application for Amex?