• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

American Express MR Points To Marriott Bonvoy Points Transfer Offer - 30% Bonus MB Points

hrish88

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
also in the mail i have received it mentioned something about reward Xcelerator.i spoke to customer care the lady had no clue.

anyone else got this?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-11-16 at 5.29.41 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-11-16 at 5.29.41 PM.png
    84.5 KB · Views: 37

theglobalinvestor

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
also in the mail i have received it mentioned something about reward Xcelerator.i spoke to customer care the lady had no clue.

anyone else got this?
On 16 November 2023 at 2 PM, we sent you an offer communication regarding Membership Rewards® point transfer with Marriott Bonvoy. This communication also mentioned the "Reward Xcelerator Offer", which is not currently live. We will provide you with complete offer details closer to the offer's launch. We apologise for any inconvenience caused and appreciate your understanding.

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
Just want to clarify one thing: you can transfer more than 9L Marriott Bonvoy Points and get a 30% bonus. I just transferred 100 MR Points again after transferring 9L MR points earlier and received a 30% bonus against the last transfer of 100 MR Points. So, just in case you want to transfer more than 9L MR Points, you can do that in parts. The maximum you can transfer is 9L MR points per transfer.

Screenshot 2023-11-16 at 8.52.53 PM.png

SM24

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I think it won't , my last qualifying activity was in Dec 2022 and I transferred points today.
But points expiry is shown as Dec 2024.
I’ve had points activity after 9th November too, including today.

My guess is, the expiration date will get adjusted in some time (few days or so), if the tnc is anything to go by.

Attachments

• IMG_3379.jpeg
    IMG_3379.jpeg
    123.9 KB · Views: 18

hrish88

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I think it won't , my last qualifying activity was in Dec 2022 and I transferred points today.
But points expiry is shown as Dec 2024.
it does i stayed last in august and its showing me expiry in 8th nov 20205.i have transferred some points from axis on 8th nov 2023.

coolguy1

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Just want to clarify one thing: you can transfer more than 9L Marriott Bonvoy Points and get a 30% bonus. I just transferred 100 MR Points again after transferring 9L MR points earlier and received a 30% bonus against the last transfer of 100 MR Points. So, just in case you want to transfer more than 9L MR Points, you can do that in parts. The maximum you can transfer is 9L MR points per transfer.

Screenshot 2023-11-16 at 8.52.53 PM.png

Can you also share a trick to earn 900K points quickly? :p

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
it does i stayed last in august and its showing me expiry in 8th nov 20205.i have transferred some points from axis on 8th nov 2023.
My last activity was in Dec 2022, and I transferred points today but still it’s taking Dec 2022 as last qualifying activity
Not sure whether it will be updated later or not
IMG_8150.jpeg

hrish88

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
My last activity was in Dec 2022, and I transferred points today but still it’s taking Dec 2022 as last qualifying activity
Not sure whether it will be updated later or not
IMG_8150.jpeg
even i have transferred points today and those got credited also.still its showing me 8th nov.it may get updated later.will try to transfer some from axis also just to check if it's taking those as a qualifying activity

ALOAK

TF Ace
Is the offer eligible for everyone or only for who got the mail??

While trying to redeem, it's just displaying 100MR=100MB for me. (I hold both Gold Charge and Plat Travel)
It is eligible for all I believe check u r inbox u should have received mail. I just trf 50000 points and I was credited bonus 15000 in two minutes it is reflecting in marriot bonvoy app