• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

American Express MR Points To Marriott Bonvoy Points Transfer Offer - 30% Bonus MB Points

sourpai

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Linked the account and transferred for the first time today. It happened quickly. Shows 130 points in app, however website still shows zero.

hrish88

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
its still showing me 1:1 even though i received this offer on email.spoke to customer care they said the offer got live today so it will take time to reflect the offer.

Is anyone else facing this issue?

bvc19296

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
VIP Lounge
its still showing me 1:1 even though i received this offer on email.spoke to customer care they said the offer got live today so it will take time to reflect the offer.

Is anyone else facing this issue?
As mentioned by @TechnoFino & @xywowowvw while transferring it will show only 1:1, 30% bonus will be credited my Marriott Instantly.

Just try to transfer 100 or 1000 points and check yours. Bonus is also getting credited.

Attachments

• 1111.jpg
    1111.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 24

bvc19296

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Where can I see all the transfer partners of MB? I've some 30k MR points, but I don't prefer staying in such luxury hotels.
Also, this offer is for everyone right? Because I didn't receive any mail for the same
Yes it's for everyone.

For other Airline transfers: https://www.marriott.com/loyalty/redeem/travel/points-to-miles.mi

Make sure before transferring because you get very less value on transfer. Usually MR points is for MB and 18K or 24K collection for maximum value.

sxchzy

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
I had a question
Now i have 66k mr points
if i transfer that to MB at 1:1 + 30% bonus it becomes 85800
now if i transfer 85800 to untited at 3:1 will i get the 10k bonus miles which is shown on the website?
becuse then the total miles i get would be 38600 ehich is better than a 1:0.5 redemption

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
but even after the bonus transferring to any ffp att 3:1 would give you a rate of 0.43 while compared to a direct flight partner it would be 0.5
If you transfer at batches of 60,000 to FFP , .marriot gives 5000 bonus except for few FFP like Aviance, AA
So with current bonus 1.38 lakhs MR would give approx 1.8L Marriot points
And if you transfer it to VS it CX or Qatar or BA avios and other FFP in batches of 60k
You would get 75k miles for total of 1.8L MB which was redeemed against 1.38L MR
That makes RR to 0.54 against Amex own RR of 0.5% to FFP

And if you are transferring it to United , Marriot gives 10k bonus for every 60k transferred that would be 90k United Miles for 1.8L MB against 1.38L Amex MR that would give 0.65 RR

sxchzy

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
If you transfer at batches of 60,000 to FFP , .marriot gives 5000 bonus except for few FFP like Aviance, AA
So with current bonus 1.38 lakhs MR would give approx 1.8L Marriot points
And if you transfer it to VS it CX or Qatar or BA avios and other FFP in batches of 60k
You would get 75k miles for total of 1.8L MB which was redeemed against 1.38L MR
That makes RR to 0.54 against Amex own RR of 0.5% to FFP

And if you are transferring it to United , Marriot gives 10k bonus for every 60k transferred that would be 90k United Miles for 1.8L MB against 1.38L Amex MR that would give 0.65 RR
i had a bom lhr trip upcoming for 2 pax
which ffp would be ideal
i checked united didnt find any good deals around next year sept jan

Hisoka

TF Ace
Yes it's for everyone.

For other Airline transfers: https://www.marriott.com/loyalty/redeem/travel/points-to-miles.mi

Make sure before transferring because you get very less value on transfer. Usually MR points is for MB and 18K or 24K collection for maximum value.
Silver and Gold collection I can't use because my MRCC is upgraded to Platinum Travel. Only decent option I get is Vistara at 0.33CV per MR point. But still, Amazon GV gives 0.39p per MR point.

mohitbags

TF Buzz
Is 1 MB point equal to 1rs? Can someone explain redemption details on Marriott hotels, by providing an example?
Lets suppose I want to book a room of Rs 12k (+3k tax) = 15k Total.
Assume I have 10k MR in Amex

coolguy1

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Is 1 MB point equal to 1rs? Can someone explain redemption details on Marriott hotels, by providing an example?
Lets suppose I want to book a room of Rs 12k (+3k tax) = 15k Total.
Assume I have 10k MR in Amex
Marriott has dynamic pricing so the value of points could be 1re or higher or even lower.
It's always better to check your dates and hotel preferences before transfer. :)