• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

American Express has started its referral program - bonus points and discounted joining fees offer

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
Hey members,
Amex India just started its much awaited referral program, MGM (members get members).
Use referral link to apply for an AMEX credit card and receive 2000 bonus MR points.
Amex MRCC- 2000 bonus MR points after spending Rs. 5,000 within 90 days.
First Year Fees- Nil
Referral Link: https://bit.ly/TFAMEXGC (Select your preferred card you want to apply, and then apply for that card. you'll get all the referral benefits.)

Gold Charge - 2000 bonus MR points after spending Rs. 5,000 within 90 days.
First Year Fees- Rs. 1000 +GST
Referral Link: https://bit.ly/TFAMEXGC (Select your preferred card you want to apply, and then apply for that card. you'll get all the referral benefits.)

Platinum Travel - 2000 bonus MR points after spending Rs. 5,000 within 90 days.
First Year Fees- Nil

AMEX SmartEarn- 2000 bonus MR points after spending Rs. 5,000 within 90 days and Rs. 500 cashback as a Welcome Gift when you spend additional Rs. 5000 within 90 days.
First Year Fees- Original Fees

Amex Platinum Charge Card- 10,000 bonus MR Points after spending Rs. 5000 within 90 days.
First Year Fees-Original Fees

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221122_223909.jpg
    Screenshot_20221122_223909.jpg
    578.8 KB · Views: 3,447
Last edited:

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
any of the referrals offering additional vouchers?
If u use my referral and get successful approval instead of just 100 250 vouchers i enable u to DM me anytime Reg any queries all through the year which I currently block for normal users here
So far I guided on personal queries to several hundred DMs and currently doing this only for those whom I wish
TIA

Gkcards

TF Select
VIP Lounge

Amex India Referral Links (Please DM for voucher in exchange for using referral link)​

Amex platinum charge​

You get 10,000 Bonus Membership Rewards Points when you spend INR 5,000 within 90 days of Card membership.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Amex platinum Travel​

You get 2,000 Bonus Membership Rewards points when you spend INR 5,000 within 90 days of Card membership + Zero First Year Fee (Saving INR 3,500)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Amex MRCC​

You get 2,000 Bonus Membership Rewards points when you spend INR 5,000 within 90 days of Card membership + Zero First Year Fee (Saving INR 1,000)

Last edited:

ddrulz007

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
If u use my referral and get successful approval instead of just 100 250 vouchers i enable u to DM me anytime Reg any queries all through the year which I currently block for normal users here
So far I guided on personal queries to several hundred DMs and currently doing this only for those whom I wish
TIA
okk sure.. can u DM?

Last edited:

chinna369

TF Buzz
Anybody who wants to exchange Amex referral link and apply?
We can both get 10k MR points and card free for a year.

Please DM me.

ashwinsid

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Got my MRCC card approved with 3.5L credit limit. Sharing my referral link. As a relatively newcomer to credit card benefits, I would appreciate if my referral link is used so we can both get rewarded if you're approved! Thank you!

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
Hi All greetings!
Here u can apply for amex cards under my referral for first year free and renewal at lesser fee (can be waived on spend based):
MRCC:
americanexpress.com

You have been referred for an American Express Card by your friend

Step into a world of rewards with the American Express® Membership Rewards® Credit Card. Apply now with my referral link. T&C Apply.
americanexpress.com

americanexpress.com
Platinum travel card:
americanexpress.com

Step into a world of rewards with the American Express® Platinum Travel Credit Card. Apply now with my referral link. T&C Apply.
americanexpress.com

americanexpress.com
Smartearn card:
americanexpress.com

Step into a world of rewards with the American Express® SmartEarn™ Credit Card. Apply now with my referral link. T&C Apply.
americanexpress.com

americanexpress.com

Last edited:

venkateshr

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Fellow Technofino members,

A great quid pro quo (barter / monetary - we can work that out mutually on the personal conversation / DM) awaits you if you use my referral link for your new Amex application. Link is below for your easier reference.

chinna369

TF Buzz
Fellow Technofino members,

A great quid pro quo (barter / monetary - we can work that out mutually on the personal conversation / DM) awaits you if you use my referral link for your new Amex application. Link is below for your easier reference.

hey, looking to apply to amex card but looking for someone who will use my referral as well. it will be a win win for both.

RM95

TF Select
Does it make sense to wait for LTF offers? Are they really going to bring back LTF offers in the near future?

R!ppEr

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Does it make sense to wait for LTF offers? Are they really going to bring back LTF offers in the near future?
Nope.. but you can apply using my referral for
Amex MRCC first year free with 2k bonus points and 60% fee waiver next year on 👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻