• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

American express gold collection

It_is_Naruto

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
i have a 3 cards from amex if I earn rewards points from each card will combine 24000 rewards points then can i redeem 24k points to voucher.
If you are asking- Most probably if the cards are MRCC and Amex gold charge.

If you are telling - little more details like the type of card and how a single person can get three cards eligible for gold collection would really help.
:)

vm999

TF Select
No. Not all cards are eligible for gold collection. I clarified this with the customer care and they mentioned that platinum travel card is not eligible for gold collection.

abhishek0882

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Off-topic... Is anyone aware if I can a free surrogate MRCC with the Gold charge?
That's how I have it - MRCC as a LTF companion with paid Gold Charge. However, every year on renewal, I call up and request fee waiver on Gold Charge and the fee gets waived, so essentially both cards become free. Was reading in one of the threads that currently they are not offering MRCC LTF as companion with Gold Charge, don't know if they have started it again. But earlier it was pretty common to offer MRCC as companion to Gold Charge.