• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Reality of American Express Centurion (a.k.a Amex Black Card)

1RC

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Let's all move to Dubai and live a tax free life. 😛
TBH I am giving serious thoughts on it. It's just I don;t like warm places. But to avoid this double triple .... X^n times taxes. I might.

Every year I hear the budget and I feel like middle-upper salaried class is just getting squeezed with taxes, and what are we getting in return. Sure India is a developing country but that has been the case since ages. Sorry about the rant. Taxes is where all hell lose.

Walter White

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
TBH I am giving serious thoughts on it. It's just I don;t like warm places. But to avoid this double triple .... X^n times taxes. I might.

Every year I hear the budget and I feel like middle-upper salaried class is just getting squeezed with taxes, and what are we getting in return. Sure India is a developing country but that has been the case since ages. Sorry about the rant. Taxes is where all hell lose.
No issues in paying even high taxes if as a taxpayer I get good quality of life, clean air and water and social benefits. Else, Dubai or Singapore is the way out.