• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Amazon Pay Later has a Ceiling limit of 1L?

aayusharyan

TF Ace
Recently I got into a discussion with a few people who work at a company which gives third party customer service support to Amazon. They mentioned that they are yet to see someone with a Limit of more than 1L on Amazon Pay Later.
So, I am asking here. Does anyone have a Limit of more than 1L on their Amazon Pay? if so, then what is their Relation with Axio and how were they able to get that?
Till now, my belief is that maybe they have a ceiling limit. But I have a very small sample set of people.

If I am not wrong, previous highest limit used to be 60K, Axio might have bumped these numbers recently. Doesn't make much sense to provide limit of more than 100K as APL is mostly used by the people who can't get a credit card and if someone's profile is trustworthy to issue credit limit of more than 100K, I am sure that person would be able to get entry level credit card from any bank.

aayusharyan

TF Ace
If I am not wrong, previous highest limit used to be 60K, Axio might have bumped these numbers recently. Doesn't make much sense to provide limit of more than 100K as APL is mostly used by the people who can't get a credit card and if someone's profile is trustworthy to issue credit limit of more than 100K, I am sure that person would be able to get entry level credit card from any bank.
Interesting. But I am wondering with products on the platform being over 1L, they might not want to miss the opportunity, so they would've given higher limits.

D₹V

TF Prestige
It's Buy Now Pay Later service bro.

They have risk appetite & give credit to anyone without income proof.

So according to that perspective, even 60k limit is good amount.

100k on pay later will be waste, because by reaching that limit you're already aware about rewarding credit cards.

For now, I have seen flipkart pay later with 90k limit max.

Hope it answers your query, you can mark my answer as solution by clicking ☑️ button below my reply.

aayusharyan

TF Ace
It's Buy Now Pay Later service bro.

They have risk appetite & give credit to anyone without income proof.

So according to that perspective, even 60k limit is good amount.

100k on pay later will be waste, because by reaching that limit you're already aware about rewarding credit cards.

For now, I have seen flipkart pay later with 90k limit max.

Hope it answers your query, you can mark my answer as solution by clicking ☑️ button below my reply.
Yes, that's what I used to think that the upper limit will be around 50K something, but I recently got pre-approved for 1L and was taking about this with friends where they mentioned this ceil limit of 1L. So, wanted to check here if anyone has been using this BNPL with more then 1L credit line.

rajcasio

TF Premier
Why at all anyone wants to use Amazon pay later?? I mean I don't think it gives any benefit at all... until u have no credit card!!
When i am LAZY :p to take out my CC from my WALLET i use APL for <500 transaction. Also for quick mobile recharge it is more helpful. No CONVENIENCE charge as in PAYTM POSTPAID, so i kind of like it;)

D₹V

TF Prestige
Jis thread mein ye bolna chahiye waha nahi bolte ho 😂
Jahan par solution mark nahi hota wahan hi bolte ho 🤣
gaali-muh-se-nikal-gayi.gif

aayusharyan

TF Ace
But anyone buying products worth more than 1L will definitely look for some discounts or better deal rather than buying on APL, don't you think that?
Yes but, offers are mostly during sale time and there are times where someone would want to buy anything not during sale time. I have seen (and used) APL no-cost EMI when other cards (Not even APay) don't offer No-Cost EMI.