• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Amazon pay ICICI card number different in Cibil and Experian

LordPSN

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi
I noticed that my Amazon pay ICICI CC number is different in Cibil and Experian.
Is this normal?
Limits and age of card is ok but number is different

LordPSN

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
My friend is saying that ICICI report account number and not card number to Cibil and Experian.
This is the 1st time I have heard this.
Where can I see the account number as iMobile shows only card number

sauravkumar

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
My friend is saying that ICICI report account number and not card number to Cibil and Experian.
This is the 1st time I have heard this.
Where can I see the account number as iMobile shows only card number
Bro he is saying absolutely correct..👍👍
ICICI gives account number to customer for CC and later the same account number continues if you upgrade your card also!!😑😑

I already had a fight on this and they explained me everything with timelines and documents.😎😎

LordPSN

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Bro he is saying absolutely correct..👍👍
ICICI gives account number to customer for CC and later the same account number continues if you upgrade your card also!!😑😑

I already had a fight on this and they explained me everything with timelines and documents.😎😎

But if we get 2 cards from ICICI like Amazon pay and suppose Coral, so both will have same account number?

govigov

TF Buzz
Yes, for ICICI atleast if you see that the number starts with 0000 (four Zeros) in the report, then it is the credit account number and not the credit card number. New / upgraded credit card can be issued, but the credit account number remains the same.

sv004

TF Premier
My rubyx cc no and cibil and experian cc no dont match but they are same. Icici creats a loan account i guess for cc card and that is shown on cibil .