• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

amazon pay cibil score check problem

danish

TF Ace
i deleted my amazon(full kyc) account permanently on october and again created amazon account with same mobile number and pan and did full kyc and every thing is fine but i am unable to check my cibil score , it is showing that your consumer account already exists in cibil with given information please sign in using cibil registered amazon account to check your score . i told amazon customer that i had a previous account with same pan and mobile number please remove the details of cibil from my previous account so in can check my cibil here but they are not helping and giving wierd responses . as i am not able to check the cibil i am un able to apply amazon credit card , there are countinously showing banner to apply amamzon credit card but i cant can apply it is saying you are not invited

RaviAgl

TF Premier
TF Family
Ok, seems like a wierd inexplicable bug you encountered.

The only way to go it seems is that you delete this new Amazon Account.

Wait for a period of minimum 60 days. This will give the Amazon servers a little rest and will purge any cached data still in your name. This is important as previously cached data may have caused the issue you are facing.

Create another Amazon account with your Pan but a different mobile number this time. Apply for Amazon Pay Credit card when you see the invitation.

Change the mobile number in the card account and your Amazon account to your old number.

This should do the trick but I can't say for sure.

Thanks !!

harsh2501

TF Buzz
i deleted my amazon(full kyc) account permanently on october and again created amazon account with same mobile number and pan and did full kyc and every thing is fine but i am unable to check my cibil score , it is showing that your consumer account already exists in cibil with given information please sign in using cibil registered amazon account to check your score . i told amazon customer that i had a previous account with same pan and mobile number please remove the details of cibil from my previous account so in can check my cibil here but they are not helping and giving wierd responses . as i am not able to check the cibil i am un able to apply amazon credit card , there are countinously showing banner to apply amamzon credit card but i cant can apply it is saying you are not invited
Is your problem solved? Actually I am facing the same issue as yours. If you have any suggestions on how to solve this then please reply.
Thanks and have a good day.

danish

TF Ace
Is your problem solved? Actually I am facing the same issue as yours. If you have any suggestions on how to solve this then please reply.
Thanks and have a good day.
amazon will not help in this matter , raise a complain to cibil and tell them the problem you are facing , i am also facing the same situation and i also raised a complain to cibil it has been more than 1 month still they are working on my issue , i will update when i receive a response from cibil

Last edited:

hdjsks

TF Neo
Brother your account is not close permanently. It's on hold. Call cc and verify it. To close permanently write them at Ofm@amazon.in . Then you will get cibil information .