• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Amazing Award Redemption

shibili

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I have to make a Star award ticket for a friend.
Payment of about 1200rs is also successful but 10000 miles is not being deducted from my Turkish account even after entering pin 3 times. Any reason ?
generated PNR and received ticket ?

shibili

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Okk thanks. Does it happened with you also ?😊
i have booked last week, but at that time i couldn't do it online. Whenever i proceed to book, below error message was coming. Then I called to CC and booked through call and everything was okay.
1709035971127.png

rahianiket

TF Buzz
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Did u get the confirmation with a ticket number?

TK may deduct miles later as well.
I have got pnr but ticket number is still not generated and miles not deducted.
Also I want to know if credit card through which ticket was booked necessary to carry for Air India domestic ticket booked through Turkish website.

shibili

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Also I want to know if credit card through which ticket was booked necessary to carry for Air India domestic ticket booked through Turkish website.
they are saying its needed, but actually not. Proved the same thing yesterday. I think it depends on the person at the counter

D7162

TF Ace
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Depends upon them. Better to send them an email asking whether card is required or not. Last time I sent ticket details over mail and they said its not marked as credit card control so no card verification required