• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

All about standard chartered credit cards (query)

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
I have follwing questions regarding standard chartered bank

1. Are the cards worth it...??

2. Do they give pre approved offers to existing savings account holders???

3. Which is the best account with minimum balance to get pre approved offers..??

4. Do they give cards to normal people other than those having salary accounts in scb or are only salaried..???

Rashya

TF Select
Hi here below:
1. Yes atleast for 3 cards i can say digismart, manhattan for CB and titanium for fuel, utility CBs.
2. Yes i got on pre approval basis just instantly if accepted u can view card in app(limit also they showed in pre approved offer).
3. Axcess plus 25k min
4. All acc holders and non acc holders also will be issued subject to cibil and serviceable cities/areas like amex
Applied for SCB titanium card online and it showed application ID mentioning application has been approved in principle.

Today they have informed me that my application is rejected mentioning reason as employer is non-listed company and asked me to apply after 6months, even though my cibil is above 780.

Now the question is, if I reapply after 6 months and If the employer is same, then again it will get rejected. Right?

Should the employer be a listed company to get SC credit cards?

What is the eligibility criteria?

@Batmanbaba @Abhishek012

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
Applied for SCB titanium card online and it showed application ID mentioning application has been approved in principle.

Today they have informed me that my application is rejected mentioning reason as employer is non-listed company and asked me to apply after 6months, even though my cibil is above 780.

Now the question is, if I reapply after 6 months and If the employer is same, then again it will get rejected. Right?

@Batmanbaba @Abhishek012
Nobody knows eligibility criteria... My application rejected 3rd time this week... Employer was in their list... Everything fine still rejected

helloworld

TF Legend

@Batmanbaba @Abhishek012

did the salary matched and location?

try in the same mail for reconsideration and convey.

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge

@Batmanbaba @Abhishek012
SCB issue credit card to only listed employer as per their list.
Ask them the list of companies approved by SCB so that rest others can save their time.
Thanks in advance
Regarding eligibility it’s their own decision we cant do any
Example for one of my friend with 790 score scb rejected saying silly reasons so not sure