• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

AIS & Credit Card Usage Notice

samm255

TF Ace
mein itr fill nhi krta mere current account mein 40 lakh amd saving account mein 56 lakh ka transaction hain
Bhai, ITR bhi file nahi karte aur savings and current account dono lekar ghoom rahe ho.

Eaxw5hgVcAAczAd

jack333

TF Legend
Contributor
VIP Lounge
A simple suggestion

Now pay income tax with the cashback you earned from these transactions 👍

Anyway you are not going to be in trouble as card doesn't belong to you. So don't worry, let card holder manage the situation
Usi ka to darr hai. Solution to dhundna padega warna 3rd degree ho jayega. Waise abhi tak @Tejo bhai ka solution best laga. Sell some of his property of atleast 56 lakh

sm9811911

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
My father is policeman and he filled itr of 8 lakh. I am using my father pnb rupay credit card for reward purpose,i opened a 1 merchant account in bob bank and by using bob account i do a daily transaction of 1lakh ruppe from my father pnb rupay cc by upi.the amount i recived in my account i returned in the same credit card at same day,by continue doing this i paid nearly 56 lakh of credit card but bill always generated in 1000 or 2000 only,is this reported in ais portal if this reported what should i do,should i save myself? Kyunki papa bahut marengey,and mein itr fill nhi krta mere current account mein 40 lakh amd saving account mein 56 lakh ka transaction hain from april 2023... please help me
You have to file itr. Show yours as business sale say 56L + your cashback and sale returns say 55L.
Similarly, if your father got any cashback, include that in itr. But be ready to show proof of funds.

Tejo

TF Legend
You have to file itr. Show yours as business sale say 56L + your cashback and sale returns say 55L.
Similarly, if your father got any cashback, include that in itr. But be ready to show proof of funds.
@jack333 This is the best solution.

Inventory is provided by bank in the form of a credit card.

Sales aka transactions are done by son with credit card. Sales were recorded in merchant ac..

Profits are cashback.

🤣🤣🤣 when it people see/aware about this they will strictly fine both bank and people.

Reson:
• People misusing personal cc for business/making self transactions.
• Banks for failing to monitor merchants.

jack333

TF Legend
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Bhai salaried government employee woh bhi police me kaise show karenge itni badi business sale. Department se pehle permission leni padti hai as per my knowledge