• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

AIS & Credit Card Usage Notice

gopal sharma

TF Select
I'll be watching over this thread, that's a pretty messed up situation. As per what I've read in the forum: you should not spend more than 10 lakhs from a single cc in a financial year if you're spends are not genuine ( money rotation, rent payment, self transfer via any route).
The money i recived in my account and i returned the same money by neft transactions at same day, is this genuine or not

Abhay Chauhan

TF Premier
(2) 56L Spend on Your Father's CC :- Your Father's Income is 8L/annum and you've already spent 7 times of this. I'm guessing this would be the only time any Spend over 10L have been done on your Father's CC. And if he is regularly filing ITR for Several Years then this one off high expenditure shouldn't make an issue.
Hum toh dhubbe sanam...Baap ko bhi le dhube....
He will sure take his father's job and his father must be ready with a Bamboo just waiting for him to explain this chutiya panti....And the moment son is looking at his father and father on him...will be the best father son moment in the history 😂

thespy12

TF Buzz
My father is policeman and he filled itr of 8 lakh. I am using my father pnb rupay credit card for reward purpose,i opened a 1 merchant account in bob bank and by using bob account i do a daily transaction of 1lakh ruppe from my father pnb rupay cc by upi.the amount i recived in my account i returned in the same credit card at same day,by continue doing this i paid nearly 56 lakh of credit card but bill always generated in 1000 or 2000 only,is this reported in ais portal if this reported what should i do,should i save myself? Kyunki papa bahut marengey,and mein itr fill nhi krta mere current account mein 40 lakh amd saving account mein 56 lakh ka transaction hain from april 2023... please help me
Mauz kar di Bhai tune ,tum to bade heavy driver nikle 😁😁

jack333

TF Legend
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Hum toh dhubbe sanam...Baap ko bhi le dhube....
He will sure take his father's job and his father must be ready with a Bamboo just waiting for him to explain this chutiya panti....And the moment son is looking at his father and father on him...will be the best father son moment in the history 😂
Mujhe lagta hai yeh anjan nahi hai bas apne bachpan ki mar ka aaj badla le raha hai pappa se 🤣