• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Airmiles really worth it?

anotheruser

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Buying miles/points is rarely profitable unless it's on an offer. Sometimes even on offers, it's losing bet. That's how they make money.
yeah, but conversion rate should ideal be same right.
Imagine paying 100 inr for 1usd and then 1usd only converting to 50 inr

Dr. Drake

TF Ace
Used it for converting my Regalia RP to IM, as Regalia was giving only 0.5rs per RP and IM was offering 0.25rs, plus helped me reach an upgrade to next tier which gave a complimentary yearly Amazon Prime membership. Also, you can redeem IM to get 5% discount on Amazon GV
What's the conversion rate while paying with twidpay?

tsj49

TF Select
VIP Lounge
yeah, but conversion rate should ideal be same right.
Imagine paying 100 inr for 1usd and then 1usd only converting to 50 inr
When you buy miles, the rate is almost constant (assuming no offers), but the redemption rate of the miles totally depends on how it is used.
Couple of members have shared the experience in this post where they were able to get more value from the mile.

g&p

TF Buzz
What are some Other good Redirecting websites to earn extra rewards like Intermiles since i suppose recently Flipkart is out of Intermiles and on Amazon they are restricting the categories.

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
What are some Other good Redirecting websites to earn extra rewards like Intermiles since i suppose recently Flipkart is out of Intermiles and on Amazon they are restricting the categories.

Vaastav

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Used it for converting my Regalia RP to IM, as Regalia was giving only 0.5rs per RP and IM was offering 0.25rs, plus helped me reach an upgrade to next tier which gave a complimentary yearly Amazon Prime membership. Also, you can redeem IM to get 5% discount on Amazon GV
I currently Have 33000 Regalia Points And While Converting it's showing me 16500 InterMiles. Is it included of Bonus of 2x Or Will I receive 33000 InterMiles??

TheMentalist

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I currently Have 33000 Regalia Points And While Converting it's showing me 16500 InterMiles. Is it included of Bonus of 2x Or Will I receive 33000 InterMiles??
Bonus is provided by Intermiles and not by HDFC.. Also check the Intermiles T&C before converting, as 2X is valid for certain conditions only.
Vistara seems like a better option as suggested above

viralsanghavi32

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Hi Technofinians I am in requirement of United miles if someone wants to sell me or barter with me than please DM or reply here