• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Airmiles really worth it?

manzb

TF Premier
Hi Technofinians I am in requirement of United miles if someone wants to sell me or barter with me than please DM or reply here
Why not buy yourself? Transferring points is tedious and ensuring getting points for payments made can be an issue.

BTW, currently United MileagePlus is offering a tiered sale, with up to a 100% bonus on miles bought. You can purchase miles with up to a 100% Bonus on purchased miles, which will bring your net cost of miles bought to 1.88 US Cents/ INR 1.54 per mile bought at the top end.

viralsanghavi32

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Why not buy yourself? Transferring points is tedious and ensuring getting points for payments made can be an issue.

BTW, currently United MileagePlus is offering a tiered sale, with up to a 100% bonus on miles bought. You can purchase miles with up to a 100% Bonus on purchased miles, which will bring your net cost of miles bought to 1.88 US Cents/ INR 1.54 per mile bought at the top end.
If i can buy it @ 0.45 than why should go for tiered sale

technom

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Yearly once very rare twice if airline business is dull
I have over 53k points on Regalia even after redeeming 35k (maximum allowed in a month for cash conversion).
Any other bright ideas on maximizing the returns. I understand the conversation rates for Regalia RP is pretty bad and this is why I was planning to explore Airmiles option. I don't travel regularly but trying to make plans for October and hence exploring all possible options

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
I have over 53k points on Regalia even after redeeming 35k (maximum allowed in a month for cash conversion).
Any other bright ideas on maximizing the returns. I understand the conversation rates for Regalia RP is pretty bad and this is why I was planning to explore Airmiles option. I don't travel regularly but trying to make plans for October and hence exploring all possible options
Club Vistara from regalia I used to do at 2:1 since that’s max value I see to extract

churn

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Club Vistara and Singapore airlines should be your only point of redemption if you are transferring miles out of regalia. Alternatively, you can book flights on smartbuy and use regalia points for Rs 0.50 each

RTR01

TF Premier
For buying amazon gift card from intermiles. Is the earn miles option permanently removed for amazon pay or it appears sometimes?