• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Achieving milestone with investment?

VGisHere

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
As we know, this would likely be the last week of Magnus spends.

So, I thought why not milk it for one last time!
I have done no transactions since the rumours first floated. Now, given that Axis has mentioned that they would give Milestone benefits for spends in month of July by 10th August.

So why not go ahead and achieve the same.

I don’t want to create any artificial spends, so thought it would be better to invest than spend!

So what are the best options to invest 1L using Magnus CC which would help hit monthly milestone benefit for month of July!

One could buy 20k of amazon pay voucher, but that still leaves 80k to invest!

Last edited:

VGisHere

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
last time I paid tax using Magnus, the transaction was labelled, E-Portal Income Tax....
I received reward points for the same and possibly it was counted towards milestone achievement

Today, when I paid advance tax, the transaction is labelled as CBDT
Now, I ain't sure whether I would get reward points OR would it be counted towards milestone achievement!

Any ideas on the same?

Hisoka

TF Ace
As we know, this would likely be the last week of Magnus spends.

So, I thought why not milk it for one last time!
I have done no transactions since the rumours first floated. Now, given that Axis has mentioned that they would give Milestone benefits for spends in month of July by 10th August.

So why not go ahead and achieve the same.

I don’t want to create any artificial spends, so thought it would be better to invest than spend!

So what are the best options to invest 1L using Magnus CC which would help hit monthly milestone benefit for month of July!

One could buy 20k of amazon pay voucher, but that still leaves 80k to invest!
Gold purchase kar lo

VGisHere

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Meanwhile, any thoughts on below?

last time I paid tax using Magnus, the transaction was labelled, E-Portal Income Tax....
I received reward points for the same and possibly it was counted towards milestone achievement

Now, I ain't sure whether I would get reward points OR would it be counted towards milestone achievement!

Any ideas on the same?

Any ideas on the same?
Nothing. Absolutely nothing has changed yet. You will get your points and milestone benefits from Axis and a kiss on the cheeks (or lips you can choose) from the IT Dept.

xbbjdmg

TF Buzz
need some clarity on rewards for spend of July will be credited by Aug 10th. My monthly billing cycle ends on 18th of every month so next bill cycle will be Aug 18 and if I spend for this cycle, my reward points will only get generated after 18th (post devaluation) am I right?

TheGambler

TF Select
need some clarity on rewards for spend of July will be credited by Aug 10th. My monthly billing cycle ends on 18th of every month so next bill cycle will be Aug 18 and if I spend for this cycle, my reward points will only get generated after 18th (post devaluation) am I right?
No, reward points are credited regardless of billing cycle date.
Your July calander month milestone RPs will be credited before Aug 10, regardless of 18th bill generation.

xbbjdmg

TF Buzz
No, reward points are credited regardless of billing cycle date.
Your July calander month milestone RPs will be credited before Aug 10, regardless of 18th bill generation.
Thanks but my question was more on the 5x and 25k milestone points against 1L spend. Will that also come before 10th if I spend now?