• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Accor Plus Membership Purchase : The Do's and Don'ts for Maximizing Your Benefits. | Hand on purchase experience

theglobalinvestor

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Does anyone know how often the red hot rooms deals get updated/renewed? I want to book an offer currently available for stay dates next month but the current offer shows stay dates through Dec 2023 only.

theglobalinvestor

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Does anyone know the benefits of the secondary membership? I already have all plus voyageur so the full accor plus it's largely a waste for me. Wondering if the Accor plus secondary membership might be useful. And if I can get it through anyone?

Hello, planning to get Accorplus Explorer for ~14k. If anyone wants to share a referral can DM me.

Shreyasrp

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Hello, also as today no agent is available and I want to use certain vouchers next week, can we select which Region vouchers we want? Also, it says
"The Status Nights bonus will be reflected in your account one (1) day after your effective joining or renewing Accor Plus membership subscription date." but I read it taking more than a month to get silver status.
Can anyone tell me the time to get vouchers and silver status?

Hi can anyone highlight how the referral works. What details to share
I read on the region-specific voucher's last page about referrals. Not sure how it works.

tryabp

TF Ace
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Hello, planning to get Accorplus Explorer for ~14k. If anyone wants to share a referral can DM me.
Check DM. You need to provide your contact details. This is manual process. I will forward that to Accor agent via email and you will receive callback with payment link.
Referral Promotion

Did you know that being a valuable member you are entitled to refer a friend or family to Accor Plus and if 2 people successfully join the membership in 15 days, you will receive a lunch buffet voucher which you can redeem the next time you dine in one of our participating AccorRestaurants and if 5 friends or family member successfully join within a one month period you will receive your next renewal free. You can send your referrals by replying to this email with their name and contact number.

004archit

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Can anyone share the voucher for Chennai and Mysore, if they are not using?

I can share the voucher for Kolkata, Guwahati, Lucknow

Not sure sharing the voucher will work or not but we can try

purush

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

I think that all of the physical voucher so how can we share that

mast2510

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge

Hi, I stay at Chennai and share these vouchers. But I don't think they are transferable!!!

sam4

TF Buzz
how to check status plus night available or not at particular hotel before buying accor plus membership?

sahilgulati5

TF Premier
how to check status plus night available or not at particular hotel before buying accor plus membership?
If I’m not wrong only after buying the membership u will know as it depends on which brand which city u r staying in common u can see ibis mecure sometimes Novotel accept stay plus night

Shreyasrp

TF Select
VIP Lounge
You can call the Accorplus number and ask them to check
I did the same and it was available for the hotel and dates then I purchased.

KunalJ

TF Buzz
What's the best way of putting Free lunch buffet for 2 to use in Blr or Mumbai. In BLR they most have IBIS & Novotel which are not known for being good dining places.