• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Accor Plus Membership Purchase : The Do's and Don'ts for Maximizing Your Benefits. | Hand on purchase experience

Andy1

TF Premier
I've booked Accor hotels for first time using points but it says that 'This Stay is not eligible for stay points'. So my nights are going to be counted or not ?

Andy1

TF Premier
So you mean to say that I should book in cash/card mode and later pay via reward points during checkout for status nights to be counted. Isn't it?

sharad131

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I've booked Accor hotels for first time using points but it says that 'This Stay is not eligible for stay points'. So my nights are going to be counted or not ?
This generally happens when your full stay cost is paid by points and there is very less amount paid or payable in currency. As the amount payable is less than point earning threshold system will say that you will not get status points. To avoid this while staying spend some money in laundry, bar, food etc and pay by cash or card while checking out. You will get status points for nights and accor points for amount paid by cash or card.

Akki12

TF Buzz
Hello, I have a upcoming stay at Agra for a single night and i am the first time user of Accor Hotels.. I have around 1 lakh points in Accor..So please see in the image below..Is this the good deal or not, should i buy Accor Plus membership with points and then book this hotel, should i book from app or web, should i pay little more in cash/card, should i book hotel online or from the counter, ?? Please let me know therefore i will not make any mistake..

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-04-22 at 7.24.29 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-04-22 at 7.24.29 PM.png
    28 KB · Views: 20

sahilgulati5

TF Premier
Hello, I have a upcoming stay at Agra for a single night and i am the first time user of Accor Hotels.. I have around 1 lakh points in Accor..So please see in the image below..Is this the good deal or not, should i buy Accor Plus membership with points and then book this hotel, should i book from app or web, should i pay little more in cash/card, should i book hotel online or from the counter, ?? Please let me know therefore i will not make any mistake..
Dont think too much use the points n enjoy… u can buy the meme era hip if u will use Accor stays regularly

UKJ

TF Buzz
I agree. I bought the Voyageur membership hoping to save money and points. But I now regret it. Why spend money when the agenda is to save money. If you're spending in points then the saving will not recover the actual money spent on membership unless you use it very frequently.