• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Accor Plus - Explorer and Traveller Membership

joshmas

TF Buzz
Hi All,

I am planning to take up Explorer Membership. Is it worth Rs 15930? I am planning to travel in SE Asia, and also use the buffet vouchers. Has anyone used it? How are the red hot room offers?

Pl suggest

Solution
Hi All,

I am planning to take up Explorer Membership. Is it worth Rs 15930? I am planning to travel in SE Asia, and also use the buffet vouchers. Has anyone used it? How are the red hot room offers?

Pl suggest
It's being offered at 13,541 INR now. But if you can get Reserve, no need to buy it as it'd be coming with 2 complimentary nights. These nights can't be availed together.

For a detailed guide, please head to my post on the blog

sourpai

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Yes I used this recently on a Singapore Trip. I got this membership for 14.3K or something. Usually there are some offers going on.

The best benefit was the one nigh free stay at Accor properties across SE Asia. Especially in Singapore, it is quite valuable since accommodation is expensive. This offer however is not easily available on all the days. I kept looking for this for a few days and one day it suddenly showed up. But worth it if you can get.

Vouchers are good too. Free lunches / dinners or discounted lunches at some properties is quite good. I have used some vouchers and experience was good

Avijeet

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
How to redeem the 2 nights ... whats the process?

Further, I read many comments where they say ACCOR PLUS is far better than Bonvoy or IHG .... Can anybody elaborate ....

grshnehete

TF Select
Yes I used this recently on a Singapore Trip. I got this membership for 14.3K or something. Usually there are some offers going on.

The best benefit was the one nigh free stay at Accor properties across SE Asia. Especially in Singapore, it is quite valuable since accommodation is expensive. This offer however is not easily available on all the days. I kept looking for this for a few days and one day it suddenly showed up. But worth it if you can get.

Vouchers are good too. Free lunches / dinners or discounted lunches at some properties is quite good. I have used some vouchers and experience was good
Can you please elaborate? Also can you please mention where can these vouchers be used for free lunch/dinner in Singapore?
and the process of redemption?

manzb

TF Premier
How to redeem the 2 nights ... whats the process?

Further, I read many comments where they say ACCOR PLUS is far better than Bonvoy or IHG .... Can anybody elaborate ....
Marriott Bonvoy membership is a scam.. not worth.. The discount codes are useless as most hotels are either not accepting or the discounts are nnot good enough. In fact, if you reach those hotels directly you may get a better deal. I got it for 3 years from DCB and it was a total waste.

Reactions: CD.

Thomas244

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Marriott Bonvoy membership is a scam.. not worth.. The discount codes are useless as most hotels are either not accepting or the discounts are nnot good enough. In fact, if you reach those hotels directly you may get a better deal. I got it for 3 years from DCB and it was a total waste.
Every hotel I have been to accepted the club Marriott codes. Please do redeem via app and show on checkin.

manzb

TF Premier
Every hotel I have been to accepted the club Marriott codes. Please do redeem via app and show on checkin.
Most does accepts the vouchers (but not the discount code for online booking) but if you reach out to the hotel booking directly you may get a better deal or the same deal even without the vouchers.

Subhankar

TF Ace
TF Family
Chief Mod
Hi All,

Pl suggest
It's being offered at 13,541 INR now. But if you can get Reserve, no need to buy it as it'd be coming with 2 complimentary nights. These nights can't be availed together.

For a detailed guide, please head to my post on the blog

Solution

Thomas244

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Most does accepts the vouchers (but not the discount code for online booking) but if you reach out to the hotel booking directly you may get a better deal or the same deal even without the vouchers.
Pleas elaborate on this discount code. I am just using emm mz7 and booking using 30 percent off or 50 or 20 whichever voucher i have in club Marriott app. I have used 50 and 30 and there are unlimited 20

manzb

TF Premier
Pleas elaborate on this discount code. I am just using emm mz7 and booking using 30 percent off or 50 or 20 whichever voucher i have in club Marriott app. I have used 50 and 30 and there are unlimited 20
This MZ7 discount code gives limited rooms in limited no of properties. It is applicable for all Marriott properties. Not a blanket discount code.

Anyway try reaching the Property directly by calling or emailing for a good deal. You may be surprised sometime as they have some good deal which is given specifically for the Booking/Marketing team of the specific property to get customers.

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
Hi team need some information , Am trying to book a property right now have 0 points is it mandatory to have some points to view how points we can use for booking
And how to confirm if i can pay using points for dinner or lunch
Please help!

@Wealth is my birth right! @TheMentalist
Yes i too had this issue
So transferred some 5k points and made a booking and paid by points for room fare and via card for tax part

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
oh so transferring points is mandatory ?
And how to see the dining booking ?
Table book options not available in Accor app
So I dialed in the restaurant and booked table and after buffet I used points to pay
Downside there they didn’t allow me setting full bill by points they took non tax amount from points and tax component I swiped by Magnus card