• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Accor Plus - Explorer and Traveller Membership

joshmas

TF Buzz
Hi All,

I am planning to take up Explorer Membership. Is it worth Rs 15930? I am planning to travel in SE Asia, and also use the buffet vouchers. Has anyone used it? How are the red hot room offers?

Pl suggest

Solution
Hi All,

I am planning to take up Explorer Membership. Is it worth Rs 15930? I am planning to travel in SE Asia, and also use the buffet vouchers. Has anyone used it? How are the red hot room offers?

Pl suggest
It's being offered at 13,541 INR now. But if you can get Reserve, no need to buy it as it'd be coming with 2 complimentary nights. These nights can't be availed together.

For a detailed guide, please head to my post on the blog

Pavan

TF Legend
TF Family
Table book options not available in Accor app
So I dialed in the restaurant and booked table and after buffet I used points to pay
Downside there they didn’t allow me setting full bill by points they took non tax amount from points and tax component I swiped by Magnus card
Thank you :) will all the hotel listed accept pay by points ?

CMG

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Can we book any hotel of any price for free in Explorer membership
No, you can only book hotels specific to Asia, AU, NZ. Brand such as Fairmont, Raffles, and Mondrian are excluded. Only the base room is available for booking. You can opt to upgrade to higher category rooms for extra, although not all hotels offer this option. The Stay Plus room often gets sold out, so you need to book early.

Last edited:
Reactions: CD.

Lord Silvr

TF Select
VIP Lounge
It’s hotel specific so give call before visiting
Some users here confirmed that whole bill adjustment done by points at Singapore and in Mumbai some novotel hotels won’t take points for dining only (only for stay)
So ur area property get in touch with them
While the 'dining' section at www.accorplus.com includes 5 restaurants at the Novotel-Mumbai Juhu Beach, from my experience across SE Asian Accor properties, I've found that only 'Hotel-owned & operated restaurants' allow paying the F&B bill by points, subject to the main condition that you are staying at the property.

If purely dining (without stay), as an Accor plus member, always advisable to call hotel in advance to clarify benefits applicable to Accor Plus members, which are:-
1. Dine alone - 25% off
2. Dine with one guest - 50% off
3. Dine with two guests - 33% off
4. Dine with three guests - 25% off........
(Good for hosting up to 4 people for work or a cosy dinner for 2)

So, if you're staying at an Accor property, inquire at the front desk which of their restaurants accept Accor Plus discounts and pay with points, since everything is settled at check-out anyways.

Hope it helped.

drsel

TF Legend
While the 'dining' section at www.accorplus.com includes 5 restaurants at the Novotel-Mumbai Juhu Beach, from my experience across SE Asian Accor properties, I've found that only 'Hotel-owned & operated restaurants' allow paying the F&B bill by points, subject to the main condition that you are staying at the property.

If purely dining (without stay), as an Accor plus member, always advisable to call hotel in advance to clarify benefits applicable to Accor Plus members, which are:-
1. Dine alone - 25% off
2. Dine with one guest - 50% off
3. Dine with two guests - 33% off
4. Dine with three guests - 25% off........
(Good for hosting up to 4 people for work or a cosy dinner for 2)

So, if you're staying at an Accor property, inquire at the front desk which of their restaurants accept Accor Plus discounts and pay with points, since everything is settled at check-out anyways.

Hope it helped.
when the breakfast is included in the room rate and prepaid, Accor points are not accepted for upgrade from free continental breakfast to extra charge premium American breakfast.
Only real money payment by cash or card.