• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Accelerated Reward points on Axis Magnus

Prateek26

TF Buzz
I am not able to find out whether the accelerated points for the purchase of vouchers via gyftr are credited or not. Where do I check the same in Axis Magnus? For eg: the milestone benefit edge points are credited after 90 days and the entry for the same is visible but for accelerated points, it is not visible anywhere. Pls help

ak93

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I am not able to find out whether the accelerated points for the purchase of vouchers via gyftr are credited or not. Where do I check the same in Axis Magnus? For eg: the milestone benefit edge points are credited after 90 days and the entry for the same is visible but for accelerated points, it is not visible anywhere. Pls help
Because it's not credited yet. Wait for few more days.

mzzeeshan

TF Neo
Dear folks

Axis magnus in its latest program provides 35 edge points per 200 spend beyond 1.5 lakh in a calendar month. If I do a 2 lakh transaction, then when do the accelerated points get credited?

Hello everyone, I have magnus for burgundy credit card and I am maintaining the quarterly balance status. Surprised to see that the 2x,3x and 5x accelerate reward points are getting credited to 5:2 wallet instead of 5:4. So for example if I buy a voucher with 2x reward point. The 1x are sent to 5:4 wallet but the remaining 1x accelerate reward points are being sent to the edge reward wallet. I have raised multiple complaints with them but not able get a meaningful response so far. Can someone please clarify if this is same for all or a bug linked to some of the customer accounts including me.

chasni

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hello everyone, I have magnus for burgundy credit card and I am maintaining the quarterly balance status. Surprised to see that the 2x,3x and 5x accelerate reward points are getting credited to 5:2 wallet instead of 5:4. So for example if I buy a voucher with 2x reward point. The 1x are sent to 5:4 wallet but the remaining 1x accelerate reward points are being sent to the edge reward wallet. I have raised multiple complaints with them but not able get a meaningful response so far. Can someone please clarify if this is same for all or a bug linked to some of the customer accounts including me.
It is same for everyone.