• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

About golf benefits!

sjmajumder

TF Ace
I have taken few lessons in Mumbai and Kolkata. You don't need to carry anything. They will provide clubs, balls and coach.

Dress code: You need to be in formal trousers, T-shirt with collar and sports shoes.

You don't need to pay for anything. This is for golf lessons only, not for golf game.

Used IndusInd Pinnacle CC, IndusInd Exclusive DC, Yes Premia CC.

codenerd

TF Ace
I have taken few lessons in Mumbai and Kolkata. You don't need to carry anything. They will provide clubs, balls and coach.

Dress code: You need to be in formal trousers, T-shirt with collar and sports shoes.

You don't need to pay for anything. This is for golf lessons only, not for golf game.

Used IndusInd Pinnacle CC, IndusInd Exclusive DC, Yes Premia CC.
Thanks alot. I am looking for Lessons in Kolkata but via idfc wealth debit card, I couldn't find any gold course listed when I wanted to find LESSONS.

Any idea about that?

Sadly I stay just next to RCGC😂

sjmajumder

TF Ace
Hi, I have used golf benefit from axis reserve and it was super smooth, just called axis concierge and they gave email confirmation next day, the only fees that I paid for Golf Lesson was INR 300 rest all were covered by card
There is no charge for golf lessons. I have used multiple cards from IndusInd and YesBank.

codenerd

TF Ace
There is no charge for golf lessons. I have used multiple cards from IndusInd and YesBank.
Thanks a lot! I would have never known that in Kolkata it goes by the name of ProTouch Academy.
This is my first time ever going to a golf course. I will keep in mind about the dress code you mentioned and that most likely I will have to pay ZERO fees for my GOLF LESSON. Will update on my experience once I am done. Thanks a lot @sjmajumder :)

sjmajumder

TF Ace
Thanks a lot! I would have never known that in Kolkata it goes by the name of ProTouch Academy.
This is my first time ever going to a golf course. I will keep in mind about the dress code you mentioned and that most likely I will have to pay ZERO fees for my GOLF LESSON. Will update on my experience once I am done. Thanks a lot @sjmajumder :)

I've been there today too. Did 2 sessions. Booked one with Citibank Rewards Card, another with Yes Premia.

Requested one booking for next Sunday as well through IndusInd Exclusive DC.

sjmajumder

TF Ace
Remember one more thing for MC bookings. You can book min 5 and max 10 days in advance.
Call 022-4232-0248 for booking.

codenerd

TF Ace
I've been there today too. Did 2 sessions. Booked one with Citibank Rewards Card, another with Yes Premia.

Requested one booking for next Sunday as well through IndusInd Exclusive DC.
Thanks a lot. I will try to make a booking today for next sunday.

Also I never knew that indusind exclusive DC offers free golf lessons as well.

I will book via Teepass which I got via IDFC wealth debit card (VISA ) .

If possible for you, can you just brief what exactly happens in this golf lesson. What all is covered and for how long?

sjmajumder

TF Ace
Thanks a lot. I will try to make a booking today for next sunday.

Also I never knew that indusind exclusive DC offers free golf lessons as well.

I will book via Teepass which I got via IDFC wealth debit card (VISA ) .

If possible for you, can you just brief what exactly happens in this golf lesson. What all is covered and for how long?

Exclusive DC, MC

It's a 30 min session. Go and meet your coach. He will guide you through the rest.

Dragon_slayer

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
How to get handicap certificate and what are the fees (joining and annual) if any
Dont worry about it much at this stage, first take the lessons and learn the game. Then play on normal golf courses.

Once you think you can hit good shots then ask your coach for the certificate, they will arrange a test for you.

Aditya12

TF Premier
Once you think you can hit good shots then ask your coach for the certificate, they will arrange a test for you.
Did someone offer you a handicap like this? people I’ve reached out to (including coaches) have asked to get course membership to get a handicap. Otherwise some online websites offer handicap for a fee