• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

About golf benefits!

avishj

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Search the forum, there was a thread on this a while back, search "golf" and "buffet", you'll find it.

MJB

TF Buzz
Has anyone used golf benefits on any card? what benefits do we usually get? which fees is not charged? Which fees need to be paid? You can share your experiences with any card which give benefit on golf!
Hi, I have used golf benefit from axis reserve and it was super smooth, just called axis concierge and they gave email confirmation next day, the only fees that I paid for Golf Lesson was INR 300 rest all were covered by card

pratyush

TF Select
Hi, I have used golf benefit from axis reserve and it was super smooth, just called axis concierge and they gave email confirmation next day, the only fees that I paid for Golf Lesson was INR 300 rest all were covered by card
you paid Rs 300 for what? it is written free golf

thejaguar

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I have used the green fee waiver multiple times in Bangalore and it's a great benefit for golfers. Depending on the card, there are restrictions on number of rounds per quarter/year. I have used this benefit both on Infinia and DCB - last time I checked, Inifinia didn't have any limitation on the number of rounds. HDFC asks for bookings to be made 4 business days ahead.

Dragon_slayer

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I have been using the Golf benefit regularly for almost a year now, generally on credit card you will see Golf "Lesson" or "play", for lesson everything is included , you dont need to pay anything extra. They will assign you a Coach for 30 mins + 50 balls to play + an iron/driver club.

While if you choose Play, then there's lot of extra charges, you need to pay for Caddy + Clubs , also if you were new to golf then no point choosing Play, first take a lesson.

Ps: I book using Burgundy debit card + Select credit card, both have these benefits complimentary.

codenerd

TF Ace
I have been using the Golf benefit regularly for almost a year now, generally on credit card you will see Golf "Lesson" or "play", for lesson everything is included , you dont need to pay anything extra. They will assign you a Coach for 30 mins + 50 balls to play + an iron/driver club.

While if you choose Play, then there's lot of extra charges, you need to pay for Caddy + Clubs , also if you were new to golf then no point choosing Play, first take a lesson.

Ps: I book using Burgundy debit card + Select credit card, both have these benefits complimentary.
For burgundy, do you have to maintain 5L per month/quarter MAB?

voygers

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Golf privileges are on mastercard world and world elite platform. Weather it's a debit card or credit card. MasterCard world gives 4 games per year and 12 lessons . Redeemable only once per month for different dates.
World elite card gives one game and one lesson per month.
Also thriwe visa infinite provides 4 lessons . Once per quater.
These benifits are available on basic cards also.so if beginner can make 3-4 or more basic cards and can enjoy lessons every weak. As every booking requires one week booking time in advance

Last edited:

voygers

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Super premium cards offer unlimited games or lessons . Like infinia indusind indulge,axis reserve,and many more . Still they require 4 -5 days booking time in advance.

naman200

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Also in Infinia, you can only make 1 booking. Next booking can be made after this golf booking is used/played. Now when you go to book next golf lesson/game, it has to be atleast 4 days ahead. I calculated and in 1 year you can make ~72 golf games/lessons.
Axis Reserve gives 50 in a year.

voygers

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
In indusind cards such as indulge 2 bookings can be made at same time for different dates so that just double the quota. But they charge 1lakh one time fee for joining and wave of any renewal fee..

I have used the green fee waiver multiple times in Bangalore and it's a great benefit for golfers. Depending on the card, there are restrictions on number of rounds per quarter/year. I have used this benefit both on Infinia and DCB - last time I checked, Inifinia didn't have any limitation on the number of rounds. HDFC asks for bookings to be made 4 business days ahead.
using Diners club black are golf lesson free ?

GopalV

TF Select
VIP Lounge
In indusind cards such as indulge 2 bookings can be made at same time for different dates so that just double the quota. But they charge 1lakh one time fee for joining and wave of any renewal fee..
Now they are offering the card for 50K.