• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

6th axis bank credit card approved

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
Hello everyone,

As you may be aware, I currently hold five credit cards from Axis Bank, including the Axis Magnus, Reserve, Vistara Infinite, Atlas, and Ace. However, last night at 1 am, I was feeling bored and decided to try my luck by applying for a sixth credit card from Axis Bank. Specifically, I applied for the Axis Bank MyZone credit card by clicking on the axis myzone banner on TF community.

To my surprise, the card was approved without any prior approval, and by 12:30 pm today, the MyZone card was already live on my Axis Bank app. This is purely luck, as my fourth and fifth cards required prior approval before being issued.

If you want, you can also try your luck by clicking on axis myzone banner on TF Community, myzone card will be issued LTF till 31st March, 2023.
Cheers 🍻

Bigde

TF Ace
TF Family
Hello everyone,

As you may be aware, I currently hold five credit cards from Axis Bank, including the Axis Magnus, Reserve, Vistara Infinite, Atlas, and Ace. However, last night at 1 am, I was feeling bored and decided to try my luck by applying for a sixth credit card from Axis Bank. Specifically, I applied for the Axis Bank MyZone credit card by clicking on the axis myzone banner on TF community.

To my surprise, the card was approved without any prior approval, and by 12:30 pm today, the MyZone card was already live on my Axis Bank app. This is purely luck, as my fourth and fifth cards required prior approval before being issued.

If you want, you can also try your luck by clicking on axis myzone banner on TF Community, myzone card will be issued LTF till 31st March, 2023.
Cheers 🍻
The banner takes the user to https://bankkaro.com/ is this a legit website?

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Hello everyone,

Cheers 🍻
Got inspired from your Twitter post
And already initiate the process to get LTF Myzone as 4th axis card , BM says he will get that approved
Let’s see how that’s goes

Hello everyone,

Cheers 🍻
I tried applying Airtel Axis Bank credit card as a 4th card for myself, but it got rejected as usual. Can you please tell me how to get 4th card without anymore rejections?

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
I've tried asking Customer care and my RM but all of them says that only bank employees are entitled for 4th card, normal customers cannot get it.
So with whom can I seek approval?
Do we have someone here in the community who can help me get it?
Speak to your BM , he might be able to help you on that , also if you are applying for a HNI card like Magnus or Reserve as 4th card then there is high chance of approval

Copycat

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Wow! Congrats! You're lucky, Axis really likes you.

I've applied twice. Once through the TF link and once directly on the Axis website. Both applications disappeared into what I l'd prefer to call the "Axis pool of CC applications that we'll pretend we never received". Neither application shows in the tracker, nor did I receive any intimation regarding either one. No CIBIL hit either. Currently, I have 2 Axis cards, Magnus & Flipkart

ARJUN5

TF Buzz
Can anyone suggest me where to mail(if any) for 4th Axis Credit Card. I have 3 credit cards from Axis however I need Select Credit Card from Axis also the eligibility criteria I am fulfilling and also salaried. Thanks in advance for help.

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Can anyone suggest me where to mail(if any) for 4th Axis Credit Card. I have 3 credit cards from Axis however I need Select Credit Card from Axis also the eligibility criteria I am fulfilling and also salaried. Thanks in advance for help.
It will get rejected if your apply online
Visit your nearest branch , ask them to take prior approvals and then apply offline

ankur2wadhwa

TF Select
@TechnoFino did you apply as an existing user or new user?

Since most of the premium cards in your arsenal are launched recently, and being a Credit card enthuastic you wouldn't have laid your hands on a premium card, Please brief on the Axis bank card accumulation timeliness, how you initiated your Axis card journey and at what points which cards you closed and when applied for new cards and on what basis. Will be really helpful.

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
So God like power was granted to you😂😂.. just like avatar of khonshu.. Moon Knight 😛
That I am not sure, but as far as my experience with credit cards and stuff, everything is possible in banking , either you need to have high NRV or a contact or good negotiation skill .
In this TF community , there are examples of breaking the stereotypes like conversion of paid cards to LTF , CC without any income , getting cards more than the allowed limit etc
The above are managed without high NRV in some cases even no relation with the bank.