• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

6th axis bank credit card approved

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
Hello everyone,

As you may be aware, I currently hold five credit cards from Axis Bank, including the Axis Magnus, Reserve, Vistara Infinite, Atlas, and Ace. However, last night at 1 am, I was feeling bored and decided to try my luck by applying for a sixth credit card from Axis Bank. Specifically, I applied for the Axis Bank MyZone credit card by clicking on the axis myzone banner on TF community.

To my surprise, the card was approved without any prior approval, and by 12:30 pm today, the MyZone card was already live on my Axis Bank app. This is purely luck, as my fourth and fifth cards required prior approval before being issued.

If you want, you can also try your luck by clicking on axis myzone banner on TF Community, myzone card will be issued LTF till 31st March, 2023.
Cheers 🍻

John Wick

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Hello everyone,

As you may be aware, I currently hold five credit cards from Axis Bank, including the Axis Magnus, Reserve, Vistara Infinite, Atlas, and Ace. However, last night at 1 am, I was feeling bored and decided to try my luck by applying for a sixth credit card from Axis Bank. Specifically, I applied for the Axis Bank MyZone credit card by clicking on the axis myzone banner on TF community.

To my surprise, the card was approved without any prior approval, and by 12:30 pm today, the MyZone card was already live on my Axis Bank app. This is purely luck, as my fourth and fifth cards required prior approval before being issued.

If you want, you can also try your luck by clicking on axis myzone banner on TF Community, myzone card will be issued LTF till 31st March, 2023.
Cheers 🍻
Glad buddy so happy for you. Can you pls tell when each of your axis card was issued and their fees respectively. Are you a priority banking customer with axis or do not have a bank account with them?

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Thanks for the reply. I was also wondering if they would be interested to increase their work without having any significant benefits. Anyways will try this method.
Credit card is a liability for us but an asset to the bank , so there’s an incentive always even though it’s LTF
It’s March end , sales agent are hunting their targets , and if you approach them at this time , they would push their limits to on-board you

BUDHRAJ

TF Premier
can anyone tell me, if i apply for axis card online, will i get shared limit with exisiting cards or get a fresh limit ? (already have 2 axis cards)

apply now on axis app doesn't work for me, so i have to fresh apply from website